Profile for fratello > Reviews

Content by fratello

fratello

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Konov Jewellery Stainless Steel Unisex Men's Jesus Crucifix Lord Prayer Cross Pendant Necklace, Colour Silver Gold 2-Tone (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 July 2014
I personally prefer wearing a crucifix rather than a christian badge or a cross, so I decided to try this one. I think the crucifix is a more powerful sign of faith. Trust me, people will notice it and think it's made of gold and silver. It is also classy, even though, if it is made of stainless steel. It is a good cheap alternative to gold/silver. I find it great when wearing a Casio gold hand watch. It's important to order the correct length of the chain according to your neck. Check dimensions.

Casio  A168WG-9EF Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Gold Stainless Steel Strap
Casio A168WG-9EF Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Gold Stainless Steel Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 7 July 2014
It's beautiful and classy. Sometimes, I think I am wearing a much more expensive watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 July 2014
It works fine and is simple to use it. I have a PC that has windows 8 integrated and I didn't have to install anything on it. I just plugged it on the USB connector, it automatically picked up the internet connection and I can watch high definition films.

Uno Card Game
Uno Card Game
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars UNO, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Uno Card Game (Toy)
The quality of the cards is not the best I can say, but nevertheless it is decent for spending a good time with friends. Only one of the cards was misprinted. The instructions are simple to follow and they come in a separate sheet that is written in different languages (including the english). I realised most people don't follow all the instructions and make their own, which I think is valid. For instance, before my game starts, I add a simple rule: you have to say out loud ''UNO'' when you lay your last card on the table. In other words, as long as he/she is still holding the card he/she is allowed to say it. Otherwise, that player doesn't win and has to take an extra card from the deck, including its last one, which all have previously seen. There's always someone in the game who :
-forgets about it, thinking he/she has won
-reminds everyone about it, but just after the card is not anymore in the hand of that player, haha
-makes everyone a good laugh. Plus, the next person is in advantage for knowing its last card.

A better quality of cards won't make the game more exciting, it is the game itself that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars shiny hair, 16 May 2014
This product is awesome. In the last couples of days, my hair looks thicker and shiny. My face looks brilliant and overall skin elasticity has improved.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2015 2:41 PM GMT

Brand NEW Replacement Battery for Acer Aspire 5520 5720 5920 6920 6920G Compatible Part Numbers : AS07B31 AS07BX2 BTP-AS5520G AS07B32 3UR18650Y-2-CPL-ICL50 ICK70 AS07B41 934T2180F ICL50 AS07B42 BT.00603.033 ICW50 AS07B51 BT.00604.018 ICY70 AS07B52 BT.00605.015 JDW50 AS07B71 BT.00607.010 MS2221ZD1 AS07B72 BT.00803.024 LC.BTP00.007 AS07BX1 BT.00804.020 LC.BTP00.008 BT.00804.024 BT.00805.011 BT.00807.014, 11.1V 4400mAh 6 Cells
Offered by Rightful UK

Beechfield Unisex Vintage Chino Cotton Summer Bucket Hat / Headwear (L/XL) (Stone)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 April 2014
it's ok quality, good delivery. I bought the X large summer cap, though it was a bit smaller than expected.

Village Hats Men's Jaxon Hats Herringbone Flat Cap - Charcoal X-Large
Village Hats Men's Jaxon Hats Herringbone Flat Cap - Charcoal X-Large
Offered by Hats and Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars good flat cap, 13 April 2014
I bought this flat cap for my dad. He normally wears caps and hats of size 59-60 cm. The x large cap was suitable for him. Also it has a decent quality for a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars hair regrowth, 19 Sept. 2013
well, well, I think every man is worried about getting bald when you reach your late 30's. To be honest, I don't want to shave my head like some of my friends do! haha. I realised there are mixed reviews on the minoxidil products. This is my first time and I have been using it for two months already. It promptly arrived, but I am giving it 4starts, because it has delivered good and bad things on my hair. I does regrow your hair at some parts where many years has been completely bald. I think the treatment lasts around 6 months to see a difference. It takes time and patience and if you stop using it, all the results disappear as well.

RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml
RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream 30ml
Offered by BestBeautyWarehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars shiny, 19 Sept. 2013
I read about retinol and it's true, it does help with wrinkles, but it might irritate the face and neck on some people with sensitive skin. I had never tried it since my skin is sensitive, so I started with this one. It's been a week, I put it every night before sleep and my face looks more relaxed, less tired. I don't think it eliminates the wrinkles, it only smooths out the skin which makes the appearance of looking younger. I like it, no irritation at all, I will keep using it, and besides it's a good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3