Profile for Richj > Reviews

Content by Richj

Richj

2 Parts Hard PU Leather Case for Fuji FujiFilm Finepix X10 X20 digital Camera (Brown)
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 18 Jan. 2013
This case is great. Fits really well, nice sturdy poppers and magnetic closer and the finish is excellent. For a faux leather case, you couldn't tell and the suede(ish) lining is really nice and protects the X10 nicely. The strap is a good length allowing you to sling it over your neck and under your shoulder for secure carrying.

My only reason for giving 4stars instead of 5 is that one of the fabric ends of the strap were frayed when I opened it and the other one went when I threaded through the eyelet. However, the nice people at BV are sending me a replacement strap which I hope will fair better. For the good customer service I'll call it 4.5 stars.