Profile for L. Johnson > Reviews

Content by L. Johnson

L. Johnson (UK)

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: New Google Nexus 7 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Customer Service!!!!!, 16 Feb 2014
I can't recommend this re-seller enough! After receiving some bad family news I attempted to apply a shield to a Nexus 7 (as something to do to take my mind off of things). Not having my head in the right place meant the application of the shield went disastrous wrong, completely my own fault!

This seller not only replaced the shield for me free of charge but even sent me a box of chocolates with an offer of help during the trying times.

I've never had customer service like this before and i doubt I ever will again. If you need to buy a shield then don't think twice about it from this seller as you are in very safe hands.

Coaching the Coach - A Complete Guide How to Coach Soccer Skills Through Drills
Coaching the Coach - A Complete Guide How to Coach Soccer Skills Through Drills
by Richard Seedhouse
Price: 8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for a second time!, 4 Oct 2013
As a newly qualified coach I had been looking for some new learning material for inspiration for my coaching. This book was a real surprise, lots of good drills and sessions. What I really like is its ability to push me as a coach to understand how best to deliver a session. I've tried many of the drills with my Under 8's and they always react really well. Have now purchased this book for a second time after someone stole my first copy - that's how worthwhile it is. Have also just got a copy of Richards latest book about coaching mini soccer and that looks like its going to be as good as this one!

SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD
SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE
Price: 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Extortionate delivery charge, 7 July 2008
I nearly bought 30 of these cards at 0.49 each. Just before i clikced to confirm the order i noticed that the delivery charge was nearly 140!!! Be very careful as no delivery costs are stated until the order is in the confirmation process - I guess its right that you can never look a gift horse in the mouth (without getting a kick up the bum!)