Profile for Dr Johnson > Reviews

Content by Dr Johnson

Dr Johnson "sam" (Staffordshire,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Degas Girl
The Degas Girl
Price: 1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars A really great read, 12 July 2014
This review is from: The Degas Girl (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this novel although it was dark and brutal, it was a true romances. The characters of. Zachary and Serenity were complex but still found each other. I really would like to read more of this author.

The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series)
The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series)
Price: 1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 July 2014
An unusual romance with a sensitive twlst..The characters were portrayed in a sensitive and moving way.I enjoyed this novel and will probably read more from this author

A Sicilian Marriage (Mills & Boon Short Stories) (Mills & Boon 100th Birthday Collection)
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable romance, 8 July 2014
I always enjoy mills and boon romances they always deliver a good story with a happy ending and this one is no exception.I shall continue to read more of these nice stories.

Marco's Redemption
Marco's Redemption
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good romance, 3 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book.the story line was predictable but still a good love story.I loved the alpha male Marco and that he was tamed by sweetness and innocence.

Pleasure Satellite
Pleasure Satellite
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but a good read, 3 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book.would have preferred it to have been longer.But the characters were portrayed in an interesting way.would read more of this author n.a.

Dealing Her Final Card (Mills & Boon Modern) (Princes Untamed - Book 1)
Dealing Her Final Card (Mills & Boon Modern) (Princes Untamed - Book 1)
Price: 2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 10 Jun 2014
This was a really good romance. The characters were portrayed in a sensitive and moving way.I was sorry when it came to an end.

A Ring to Secure His Heir (Mills & Boon Modern)
A Ring to Secure His Heir (Mills & Boon Modern)
Price: 2.10

4.0 out of 5 stars A good romance, 24 May 2014
I really enjoyed this novel. I loved the way the characters were portrayed and the interactions between the two main characters.

Gringa - In the Clutches of a Drug Lord: A Modern Day Love Story
Gringa - In the Clutches of a Drug Lord: A Modern Day Love Story
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting romance, 8 May 2014
This was a little different.not what I expected. I am still intrigued to follow Diablos and Patrons story so I will definitely read the next instalment.

Blood Born: Cora's Choice #2
Blood Born: Cora's Choice #2
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A good New story, 5 May 2014
I enjoyed both of these. Novels And look forward to the next instalment. The characters were interesting and the story line was intriguing.

Dark Dream (The 'Dark' Carpathian Book 7)
Dark Dream (The 'Dark' Carpathian Book 7)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from this author, 1 May 2014
This was another great read from Christine Feehan I have read all of her books and enjoyed every one. She never disappoints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8