Profile for Adrian > Reviews

Content by Adrian

Adrian

atFoliX FX-Antireflex screen-protection film for Garmin Edge 800 - Anti-reflective screen protection! Top quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Not dazzled on reflection, 21 April 2012
I wasn't dazzled by the lack of reflection on my cycling computer from using it without and then with this screen but whilst it does help a little, it also protects the screen. The combination of the two gets its score. It would be a bit lower for its anti reflection properties.

Garmin Carrying Case
Garmin Carrying Case
Offered by THE MARKETPLACE
Price: 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Size Surprise, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Garmin Carrying Case (Accessory)
When purchasing, I was hoping to get a case that would be a snug fit for my Garmin Edge 800. On receipt, I was surprised to see that the case swallowed the cycling computer and it looked totally lost. As a case for the cycling computer alone it was a disappointment. However, for the cycling computer, charger and heart rate monitor chest strap it is the perfect size. In fact, I now think this is what I needed in the first place, so it's a great product for the job it's doing. If I'd checked the sizing before I'd bought I would probably now be wanting to by this for all the bits of kit!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2012 7:16 PM BST