Profile for MR Y WADA > Reviews

Content by MR Y WADA

MR Y WADA

Omron M10-IT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Dual-User Facility and Dual-Size Cuff
Price: 56.23

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second monitor and it is certainly a great equipment., 4 April 2014
The best feature I like about this is that it automatically take average reading. When you set it up, it takes 3 readings over 5 minutes or so and displays the average. Also, it keep record of daily (night and day) and produce weekly average results.

Also, the cuff is easy to put on and comfortable. The display is easy to read. It is a great monitor. Highly recommended.

Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl
Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl
Price: 33.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, so far the best Bourbon I have ever had., 4 April 2014
I am a single malt whisky drinker but I wanted to explore American whiskey. This is the third bottle of whisky I bought. The first one I bought was Buffalo Trace, then Woodford Reserve. I felt that Knob Creek was the tastiest of the three. Its taste had mode depth.

Voigtlander f/0.95 25 mm Lens with Micro Mount Adapter Black
Voigtlander f/0.95 25 mm Lens with Micro Mount Adapter Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this lens!, 5 April 2012
Why do I love this lens? Well, it is like love at first site. It looks great and it feels great to hold it. Its weight, its cold metal barrel and big glass. The photos it takes renders distinctive classic look. I am into both photography and videography so manual focus lens is very useful. If you want a fast auto focus lens, get the Panasonic 25mm 1.4 instead. However, in low light situations 0.95 makes a considerable difference.

Pros
1. Fastest lens for micro four thirds! Takes awesome photos without flash in low light conditions!
2. Awesome build quality!. All metal. Feels like a Macbook!
3. Manual focus lens! Great for videography! Can get very creative with manual focus.
4. 25mm focal length is versatile. Useful for portraits, indoor and landscape photos.
5. Takes very sharp photos from f1.4
6. Hood included.
7. Very thin depth of field.

Cons
1. A bit heavy (but for some reason, I love the weight)
2. Manual focus lens is not for everyone. Taking photos of fast moving kids are difficult.
3. Some people may not like the glowing effect at wide open (f0.95).
4. Pouch not included.
5. No f data in EXIF data

Other lens I have are Olympus 45mm 1.8, Panasonic 20mm 1.7, Voigtlander 40mm 1.4, Panasonic 7-14mm 4.0 and Panasonic 14-140mm 4.0-5.8. However, this lens is my favorite lens.

Slik Sprint Pro II 3-Way GM Tripod
Slik Sprint Pro II 3-Way GM Tripod
Offered by RK Photographic
Price: 54.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out! I received a ball head instead of the 3 way head., 29 Aug 2009
I am sure that the quality of the tripod is 5 stars but when I received the tripod, it did not have the 3-Way head but a ball head. I ended up returning it. To avoid disappointment, I would not risk buying this tripod if you are looking for a tripod with 3-Way head.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 3:32 PM BST

Panasonic Lumix GH1KEB9R 12.1 MP Compact System Camera - Red
Panasonic Lumix GH1KEB9R 12.1 MP Compact System Camera - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars A true hybrid camera!!, 29 Aug 2009
I always wanted a proper high quality hybrid camera and I can say that this is the one to get. It takes brilliant HD videos in stereo and the still photos are amazing. I just came back from a family trip to the Jurassic Coast. It took brilliant photos and videos of the trip. Usually, hybrid cameras have very poor video capabilities. I have a video camera but it takes poor quality photos. I am no professional photographer but this camera does both jobs very well. I no longer need to take a camera and a video camera on trips. It really kills two birds with one stone. One more thing that makes this great is that the videos I take with my GH1 plays on my PlayStation 3 (videos need to be in ACVHD format)!! Just insert the SD card into the PlayStation 3 and you can view both the photos and the videos. I have loads of .mov files in my NAS drive that I cannot view with my PlayStation 3. Those days are now gone. Now I can store all the GH1 videos on my NAS and watch all the videos via my PlayStation 3 as well...but this time in HD!!

The only problem is the price. It is very expensive. As my wife was visiting her family in Japan, I had her buy it in Japan for 65% of UK price...Why are Japanese goods in the UK still so expensive?