Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Tyler Gunderson > Reviews

Content by Tyler Gunderson

Tyler Gunderson "T Gunderson" (redcar uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Car Tycoon
Car Tycoon
Offered by Gateway Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning dose not work on windows 7 or 8.1!, 27 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Car Tycoon (Video Game)
Dose not work nor run on a windows 7 or 8,1 As just try to download an free copy of it to see if it would work before buying it and all it did was flash black and white and it was so strong it all most made me have an fit due to that flash, I am sorry if I did not buy it yet but I really wanted to but even then the seller said that it would not work as well :/ witch was an total shame Like but oh well what can I do About that

Max [DVD] [2015]
Max [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Thomas Haden Church

5.0 out of 5 stars One Dog Will mean anything between Life or Death., 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Max [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
me and my family just watched it today for an Christmas celebration party and most of us where just drawing tears down our eyes on how just sad this Film Was, I try to keep my self from not crying but it just drags on as it got to the Point where it just broke my Hart on the way the story was placed but then again people like you most understand that dogs are for Life and this Film will tell you why you should never put an cute and loving thing down regardless if it attacked someone that try to attack you and the law should do one for an change on how an dog cares for it's owner and there Family. Max was sure an type of Dog who Sure Loved his family and will made sure that no harm would be done to any of them.

if your looking for an type of film that's true and hart braking then max should be the Gift for any type of person who loves Dogs as such as the Dog the Hero named Max.

Official Jurassic World Raptors Sublimation Men's T-Shirt
Official Jurassic World Raptors Sublimation Men's T-Shirt
Offered by Vanilla Underground
Price: £20.51 - £20.66

5.0 out of 5 stars An Nice Official Jurassic World Raptor fan t.shirt :D, 6 Dec. 2015
Nice Fit, Print of it was not the much the same but it still stands out in strong Light. The t.shirt is very fin so would not use it in some parts of the weather and the back of it it's all plan white and I will have some photos of proof for it. This t.shirt is so going to be handy for any Jurassic World Raptor fan :D as I am much an big fan of this film and I think this t.shirt would look nice to have on for the 2nd film.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Official T Shirt JURASSIC WORLD Park Movie Dinosaur Logo All Sizes
Official T Shirt JURASSIC WORLD Park Movie Dinosaur Logo All Sizes
Price: £12.99 - £13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars That's one Happy Jurassic World Fan Sorted :D, 20 Nov. 2015
this product fit me well and All I need is some nice Jurassic World Caps, a ID Card and also an Nice DVD to watch as to me I am such an Big fan on the Jurassic Park Films ever since I was an Kid when I saw the very first one :D

Most say the photo and the item you see on here is just the same as when it comes as when it says Official your paying for top HD photos to be printed on things such as this t.shirt it's self but would be nice to add it on the back of it as well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Craghoppers Kiwi Men's Long Sleeved Shirt - Oatmeal, Large
Craghoppers Kiwi Men's Long Sleeved Shirt - Oatmeal, Large
Offered by SureLife

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy as I can be!, 16 Nov. 2015
Fits me fine, My Size Was L and I Order the Size L and not one mistake at all with this item and even then it goes very well with the rest of my Safari clothing. There's not to much to say Really and even then the item it's self is a nice fit and I am glad that it was not to small or to large but it fits as expected :)

Jurassic World [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Jurassic World [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Something that's bigger with more teeth!, 13 Jun. 2015
Jurassic World is an truly 5 star film and its a most see and for all you t.rex fans if your wanting to see am new dinosaur then here i will offer you one with more teeth and bigger then a t.rex witch i want to say i welcome to the I rex! I rex was not bred but she was made using DNA and thank god that the guy who dose it is still in the film where i was told in the books he died but how no idea and also it looks like Jurassic World 2 is been made as well so i really cant wait for that film to start :D
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2015 4:44 PM BST

Virtual Rides 2 - Der Fahrgeschäftssimulator [German Version]
Virtual Rides 2 - Der Fahrgeschäftssimulator [German Version]

3.0 out of 5 stars small screen but an fun game!, 13 Dec. 2014
its an good game but sadly be warned the size of it is small and it dose not fit the full screen as well it some times lags and slows down but other than that it works well for me!

TV Giant (PC CD)
TV Giant (PC CD)
Offered by gameshop_fuerth

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY BAD SERVICE FOR AN GOOD GAME THAT I WAS ..., 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: TV Giant (PC CD) (Video Game)
NOOOOO!

UN REAL, THIS GAME DOSE NOT WORK ON A WINDOWS 8.1 AND ITS STILL CRASHING NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!
NOT HAPPY BAD SERVICE FOR AN GOOD GAME THAT I WAS HOPING TO PLAY

Dolphin Tale 2 [DVD] [2015]
Dolphin Tale 2 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Morgan Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Base on the real true Story, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Dolphin Tale 2 [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
now people you should really not dislike this film as you should really understand that the CMA has put an lot of work and Efferent into this film right and not only that this film just made me cry as every part iv seen where it was that point where it would made you hart feel warm but make you cry and up set on how much love and care them dolphins loved each other and I do just hope to visit Winter one day at the CMA in the USA as every part of this film would want to make you watch this film every day non stop as all the true events are Officially true and if you visit the seewinter.com site it will show you every bit of info on how the CMA first started and yea know its wrong to keep dolphins from the wild but you most first see an film that is not all about making money from dolphins the CMA is an marine Hospital to Rescue,Rehab and Release Marine Life that was beach up. The CMA stands for Clearwater Marine aquarium and its the only place that you will ever know about where the true star Winter her Self is the only reason why that dolphin tale was ever made and i think that the CMA should be thankful that They have some supports who is willing to help and support there Mission to pay for upkeep and the care that the marine Life needs to live at the CMA but note if your around the redcar part of the Uk you may see me with my CMA t.shirt as I'm part of the CMA donate who's my Job is to collect as much money to support for the CMA mission and if you do see me then please feel free to ask me anything about the CMA and no i don't work for them but i can tell you everything that i know about the place so really i just hope that you will take your time to think careful before making bad comments about an true film as like i told you if you don't trust me then look at seewinter.com or if you want to call them its (727) 441-1790 Email visitorsinfo@cmaquarium.org or Mail post Clearwater Marine Aquarium
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767

this Film would be rating an full 10/10 for its true events

I just hope this review is helpful for you all but this film is only for people who love dolphins and care the CMA as well who love true film that's base on true events!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2014 11:12 PM GMT

Watch Dogs (Xbox 360)
Watch Dogs (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars hacking is our weapon!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Watch Dogs (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
watch dogs has to be one of the most best hacking games ever to come out and why, well watch dogs has an really amazing story to it as from what happened is that aiden's nisei was killed in a car crash and what did really happen was that an person order an hit on him but the hitter when for his family and sadly a 6 year old girl lena pearce was killed at the age of 6 so now as your the one who is aiden pearce, you most show the world that no one can hide from you! ctos will help you fight crime with so many stuff from traffic lights to blacking out the city, hacking is not there weapon its yours and the anything can be hacked like hack peoples bank accounts, read there texts or even hear there phone calls they make. note you may find some interesting things like new hide outs, hidden stuff and much more.

watch dogs will let you decide if you want to punish the people who decide to punish the good people or you can be an evil person and kill any one you see but note this will have an big impact on your rep.

punishing the bad will up+ your rep witch will drop the chance of people calling the police and that's if you save there lives then you become there hero but that's up to you all on how you go.

its a most buy game and that's only if your an hacking fan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7