Profile for Tyler Gunderson > Reviews

Content by Tyler Gunderson

Tyler Gunderson "T Gunderson" (redcar uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fossil design Pendant with Silver Plated Necklace in Gift Box
Fossil design Pendant with Silver Plated Necklace in Gift Box
Offered by 1StopShops

3.0 out of 5 stars small or what?, 22 Mar. 2013
This fossil Necklace is very small then I would Of fort when I saw it on the Amazon site but i'm glad it still fits me but its an shame the fossil is very small :( and for someone like me to pay £8.99 plus £2.50 Shipping should be an shame of your self ;'(
Please people be very careful when buying this item
for the item its self its very nice and I love the photo inside but for an Price for this size oh no not buying this item again

Hope my review is helpful
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Movie Rio Character JEWEL Plush Figure Stuffed Doll Soft Toy collectible-XTRAFUN ESSENTIALS
Offered by bee2flower

5.0 out of 5 stars cute or what?, 12 Mar. 2013
Jewel is cute I am her number one fan and I can still remember that day where i was about 10 years old and i was sleeping with this toy ^^ and every time I did I keep on getting Dreams about her and no Joke I really did at the age i was in kids will or should get lovely dreams with Jewel ^-^ as she had such an amazing and beautiful Voice and how dose she sing well it goes like this LALALA...LA LA LA LA LAAAA ^=^ witch really that's just a very cute and sweet voice of her its a shame that I could not seen the real Jewel bird in real Life like as I would be dating her none stop and even i will ask for her autograph :)
Kids well I was a kid that time should really get there mum or dad to buy this toy that's if your kids are a Jewel or a rio Fan :D

Hope my review is helpful to you rio or Jewel fans ^^

(1 SET OF 2) The Movie Rio BLU & JEWEL Plush Figure Stuffed Doll Soft Toy collectible -XTRAFUN ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Rio Toys, 12 Mar. 2013
Well I'm such a big fan of Rio like :) i am 19 years old but hey i am a rio fan so i don't see what's wrong with that like but there again the toys are just amazing and they have really high quality witch is good like
The most one i'm a big fan of is Jewel as I just how she sings in her film plus she is a very beautiful Bird like and also iv seen the person who acted as Jewel and trust me her voice was just out of this world it was one very beautiful singing like that's what I got them two toys like and iv got the rio the movie and the rio the video game and that shows you all that i am a big rio fan ;)

I hope my review is helpful

Jurassic Park - Park Staff Mens T-Shirt In White
Jurassic Park - Park Staff Mens T-Shirt In White

5.0 out of 5 stars a nicely fit, 10 Mar. 2013
this t.shirt was a nice fit it was a bit big orthen what i asked for since i am an large adult and i did ask for an large Size it was like an xl size and i was like well this is big then what i asked for but there again i did not really care like as the t.shirt was really nicely made there was no marks or anything that you might get when ordering items like this of online shops,

the logo is made good it stands out good for people to see
for the seller who i got this of i am very happy with my item :)

what i like about this t.shirt is that the fact people ask me do i work for Jurassic park and i keep on saying yes i do XD witch i find so funny like people keep in thinking i work there when i don't >< ha

I hope my review is helpful to you Jurassic park fans :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

SimCity Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
SimCity Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Prima Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful or not Helpful?, 9 Mar. 2013
this book has 319 pages about how to make a city run smooth
It tells you everything from how to get an small town to a big city!
this book gives you every bit of detail of the Builds like how much there cost to build and how much there cost per Hour even it has all the info on what that type of Building dose to your city!
the Book can tell you what Awards you can do even what iv found about this book is that it even tells you about Crimes and what leave they will be before they will do something to your city here is the leaves and what they do if they are on it

Criminals

Level 3 Mugger targeted sims is injured requiring ambulance
Level 4 Murder targeted sims is Killed

White Collar Crime
Level 1 Tax Evader targeted Building pays no tax
Level 2 Embezzler Buddings with operational costs are targeted Hourly costs are doubled

and there is so much in this book that I cant think to put in this Review as this book is so big full of pages

I hope this review is Helpful
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2013 12:23 PM GMT

Sim City (PC DVD)
Sim City (PC DVD)
Offered by Digitalville UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon suspends sales of SimCity video game, 8 Mar. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sim City (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Ongoing problems with the latest version of SimCity led Amazon to briefly stop selling the game.

The web retailer stopped sales late on 7 March as players reported continued problems with the city building title.

The latest version of SimCity was launched on 5 March and, like many current games, demand players stay online as they play.

EA has also taken steps to fix login delays by turning off some features to lighten the load on game servers.

Prior to this latest release, SimCity was a stand-alone game, but EA has added the online element to infuse the title with more realism.

Now player cities exist as part of online regions and share some characteristics of those virtual environments such as pollution, crime and essential resources.

The online requirement is also seen as an attempt to curb piracy of the title as a web connection is required even if a player shuns the chance to connect their cities to others.

However, the requirement for all players of the game to be connected has led some to wait 30 minutes or more to play. The server problems have led to sluggish response times, crashes and other bugs.

Amazon's sales suspension of the downloadable PC version of the game only lasted a few hours, but it has put a warning note on the product page about the "issues" with the game. These have contributed to the one-star score purchasers have given SimCity on Amazon.

Amazon has posted a warning about the ongoing problems with SimCity
In official discussion forums and on its Twitter feed EA has apologised for the trouble players have had.

In one of its latest messages, an EA spokeswoman said it had added server capacity and rolled out a quick fix to SimCity servers to speed up game play and get more people into the game.

To lighten the load on its back-end servers, EA turned off some features including leader boards and achievements. It has also removed the option to run the game at its fastest setting, known as "cheetah speed". Instead, all cities will now run at the lower "llama speed".

In a message posted to the official EA discussion forums, SimCity's senior producer Kip Katsarelis said the launch week had been "challenging" for the company.

'Growing pains'
However, he added, there was a positive side to the delays.

"What we saw was that players were having such a good time they didn't want to leave the game, which kept our servers packed and made it difficult for new players to join," he wrote.

Games journalist Nathan Grayson, writing on the Rock Paper Shotgun website, praised EA for keeping players informed through Facebook, Twitter and discussion forums about the problems. However, he wondered why games firms were still so unprepared for the launch day deluge of players.

Games makers may laud the always online requirement as the future, he said, but so far no studio had got it right or used that permanent link to do more with a game.

"I haven't seen a single one of these things stick their initial landings or catapult a pre-existing series to new heights," he said. "I have quite a bit of trouble declaring these things 'growing pains' when I barely see any, you know, growth."
Comment Comment | Permalink

SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Soprano Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and don't buy!, 8 Mar. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
What a shame i cant even think i just got this game and find out it dose not work due to internet plobs this just to poor! everytime i Join in a game is just your internet is down so i checked it the internet is fine so i played it again and same thing! Well this is just a wast of money and as well paying £42.99 at game to me i think that E.A and Maxis should give us all a refund at ones look at the others playing it! but what about us? ant we aloud like? I think us people have just been scammed after all this waiting for this game to come out oh dear like! this has just hit the 2nd hand shop as this game will not sell even if they make a new one there is just no way i am wasting my money on a game that dose not work I'm sorry if i cant tell what the game is like due to the fact i cant even play the game! witch i'm really just annoyed about this that the fact they make us pay them money for an game that dose not work well they just did right on a game that people just wanted so badly!

I hope my Review is good to understand

Regards

Tyler
Comment Comment | Permalink

Marine Park Empire (PC CD)
Marine Park Empire (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Marine Park?, 8 Mar. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
hmm you call this Marine park Empire but why is there Land animals then? you would of fort that this game had every Marine Life but no it dose not this is just Like Zoo Empire where is just was Land animals and that's it but until this game came out I fort yes a marine game where i can build an Marine life zoo and what did i see? land animals again! I was like Oh god give me a brake man!
I'm just sick of them awful zoo games to me zoo tycoon 2 is more better and it has more marine life animals then this one dose! People Please save your money from this item and get your self an better zoo game!

I can still remember the day i got this game and that time i was 12 years old and what made me buy this was it had an Orca in a show and it was 3d and that's what made my buy it so when i got it playing and made my very own zoo and what did i know see? the live show was not in the game! so why in the hell would they put it on the cover of the game? is it to get kids well i was a kid that time but still why would they do it???

some people say this game is good and more better some people say its Poor and awful!
well i got to say its very poor then i fort and why well lets read the List about the good and bad things about this game!

Good things about this game

The Marine Life animals are easy to train and look after
the staff are always happy if they get the max Wage
the game Offers some cool shops
the Staff can be easy at times if you know what your doing with them
the marine animals are more real then any other animal in the game
the campaign is easy and very hard

Bad things about this game!

Waring don't get this game for xp/7 why every time you save it what dose it do? it crashes
the Music is just awful and so annoying that I had to turn it of
the gameplay is just so hard its like having it on a xbox game!
The land animals are so hard to keep happy even when i had over 1 million zoo keeps they all just stand there and did nothing whats the weather!

my rating

game rating 3/10 okay but boring!

gameplay raring 0/10 terrible and rubbish

graphics raring 4/10 terrible graphics very poor

no I would not recommend this game to a friend!

Airport Tycoon 3 & Luxury Liner (Double Pack) (PC)
Airport Tycoon 3 & Luxury Liner (Double Pack) (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars yes or no?, 12 Feb. 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
let me say first about the APT3 Game

the game is okay but it can get a little boring at times but some times it's fun I have seen some reviews about APT3 saying the game is crap and the other people say it's fun but what i can say it's okay I guess as
I don't mind playing APT3 I love making Airports and watching plans land/take off what's boring about it that awful background music it's just poor and very annoying as well it really dose my head in hearing that crap music! the gameplay it's self is first fast but ones you get building it goes slow as hell witch really I don't blame the people who say this game is crap as ones you play it keeps on crashing!
the people who made this game really do need to make a lot of changes to this game as what iv found out that you cant walk around the Airport building! witch really dose make this game a let down!
now i'm going to let you all know the good stuff and the boring stuff about the APT3 game!

The good stuff

*You can watch your plans land/take of using the Air tower control
*you can watch people walk in the Airport Building
*you can charge fees for you plans as well as carpark fees
*you can take on/take of Airline contacts note find the one who will give you the most profit!

the Bad stuff

*the sound is just awful and the gameplay is hard even with a laptop!
*the Graphics are just making this game so boring and not worth selling!
*the game makes you lose money every time you singe a Airline contract!
*the game will crash when you save/load a new or saved game!
*the night & Day is not really good!

my rating

game rating 4/10 okay but boring!

gameplay raring 3/10 terrible and rubbish

graphics raring 4/10 terrible graphics very poor

no I would not recommend this game to a friend!

for the Luxury Liner

i'm not playing it as it's boring and trust me people look it on youtube and find out for your self!

Moby Dick [DVD]
Moby Dick [DVD]
Dvd ~ Renee O'Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cool but a bit boring, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Moby Dick [DVD] (DVD)
well iv never seen such an cool but boring film in my life.
I fort this film was amazing but when iv looked at the intro i fort yeah ok I will get it.
so when i got it iv watch it all the way and the film was cool as i really loved where one man will do anything to get his revenge on something that big but if that was me I wounder Do the same thing but Try and find a way to become friends with it :P but come on why would you not try become friends something that big :)
The sounds where really awesome and why would you use Torpedo's to attack something that big that's hard and not easy to Kill but at least they have try'ed there dam best to find a way to stop it.
the Poor thing about the film is the ending you know they attack it but how do we know if they Killed it or is it still alive Really they so need to think of making a better ending for this film or make a better film in the same name but call it something like

The revenge of Moby dick 2
With a better ending where Moby dick will 100% die in the 2nd film that's if they are going to make a new one witch i hope like :)

my star rating

film rating 6/10
Poor awful ending and they really do need it!

acting/directing 10/10
the acting really was Grate they was nothing wrong with them witch is good

special effects 10/10
well the special effects are Just Hell
They really had a high top special effects to make this film awesome job people Keep up the good work

story/plot 10/10
this story is was Hell Amazing job

it's really yes and no that I would recommend this movie to a friend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6