Profile for Mrs. Ursula Heppner > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Ursula He...

Mrs. Ursula Heppner

Other Son [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Other Son [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Emmanuelle Devos
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
Excellent, thought provoking DVD. We will watch it again shortly.

Speck FitFolio Tablet Case Cover with Built-In Stand for iPad Mini and iPad Mini with Retina Display - Power Owl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent I pad cover, 15 April 2014
Great case, I pad fits in snugly, so photographs do not have the shadow, I experienced with my last case. Lovely Owl design. Thanks

Flight By Elephant: The Untold Story of World War Two's Most Daring Jungle Rescue
by Andrew Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Flight by elephant, 12 July 2013
I bought this book for a present and I am not reading it myself. I know the person who will receive it will enjoy it. I had read several wonderful reviews about it.
The book arrived very quickly, and as it was new, in perfect condition.

New iPad Mini - PURPLE PropUp Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors) for Apple iPad Mini & also includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus & Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini I-Pad cover, 20 Jan 2013
I am delighted with my cover and especially like the tab on the back, where you can tuck the sleeve in. It gives you a very firm base. I feel my little i-pad is well protected. The free pen is useful too, but I messed up with the free screen protector and it had too many bubbles after I fitted it.
I have dealt with this company before, and can highly recommend them. Thank you

James Last: My Autobiography
James Last: My Autobiography
by James Last

5.0 out of 5 stars James Last Biography, 4 May 2012
It was a joy to read about "Hansi"and learn about his background. I have attended a few of his concerts and loved them. The ones in the Albert Hall were amazing. He performs, because he enjoys it. The audience feel this and join in.

Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - G-HUB GeniusCover BLACK Carbon Fibre Style (Limited Edition) Case Cover Folio for the new iPad 4 as well as 2nd & 3rd generation iPad, with integrated Flip-Stand Function and Magnetic Sleep Sensor. Includes added BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Cover for I-Pad 3, 4 May 2012
The Case cover looks smart and I am very pleased with it. I am delighted to have had such wonderful customer service. I mentioned in my first review that I was not quite sure if the magnetic action was working at all times. As I was new to I-Pads I wrote that I would just switch it off to be sure. I did not expect a reply as I was not complaining.
I got an e-mail and was offered a replacement as the magnetic action was an important feature. I had not asked for this. It arrived very quickly, works brilliantly, and there was a stamped addressed envelope to return the one I purchased the week before.
I wish I could give this comnpany 10 STARS. 5 Stars is not enough. This company is caring and efficient. Thank you very much.
Ursula

The Distant Land of My Father
The Distant Land of My Father
by Bo Caldwell

5.0 out of 5 stars The Distant Land of my Father, 9 July 2009
This book is one of the most memorable books I have ever read.
I have read it twice now, and will read it again. When I visited Shanghai I found a lot of the locations which were mentioned in the book.
We actually stayed in the Peace Hotel and I kept thinking that it feels as if this is the Pacific Hotel, which is mentioned in the book. When I checked, I found that the Pacific has been renamed and is now the Peace Hotel!
I found the Ward Road Prison and all sorts of other things. I would recommend this book to everybody.
It is a real page turner, teaches history and is just fantastic.