ARRAY(0xb430c024)

Jake and The Neverland Pirates Who Shook Hook Game
Offered by Synergy Inc.
Price: 13.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Very frustrating., 15 April 2014
It's sitting on the shelf gathering dust. The very slightest move and it's balance is gone, which is kind of the object of the game, but condsidering the age-group it's aimed at, it just makes it extremely frustrating for a 4-year-old, as well as the rest of us. I would not really recommend it and wish we'd bought a different game now. However, the toys are of good quality and you do get a captain hook figure to play with.

The Story of My Life (Penguin Classics)
The Story of My Life (Penguin Classics)
by Giacomo Casanova
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 15 April 2014
I just read a different book, which I could not put down in just a week I finished it, this one is hard to get into so far. I may persevere but not very pickupable.

Disney Minnie Mouse Shortie Pyjamas 5-6 Years
Disney Minnie Mouse Shortie Pyjamas 5-6 Years
Offered by Thingimijigs
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 April 2014
A bit big around the waist for my daughter. She's not particularly slim but I can put a couple of stitches in I suppose but otherwise they'd slip right off. Apart from that they're very nice and were pleased with them.

Jamaica Inn (VMC)
Jamaica Inn (VMC)
by Daphne Du Maurier
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Jamaica Inn (VMC) (Paperback)
I bought this at the Jamaica inn last week, intrigued by the history of the place and although it is fictional, it about real places, making it more tangeable. It was compelling reading, each chapter leaving you hanging and needing to discover the next stage of the plot. I can be very slow to read a book at times but I read this in under a week. It is a dark story and a good twist at the end of the tale.

Craghopeprs Nariko Jacket Ladies Black 14 (L)
Craghopeprs Nariko Jacket Ladies Black 14 (L)
Offered by Country Innovation

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 8 Feb 2014
This weather has really tested this coat out. I wore it the first day in torrential rain and the water just literally ran off and I was warm and dry. It's lovely as it is long enough to keep my legs warm too. I think my only slight criticism is the hood isn't easy to keep up in strong wind. You can adjust the hood with a cord, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet. Apart from that it is perfect.

I-Cy
I-Cy
Offered by FINE STAR
Price: 19.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: I-Cy (Toy)
It kind of wiggled about to music for about 15 minutes and then the batteries ran out. Very underwhelmed. I wouldn't recommend it.

Wacom Bamboo Stylus Solo 2 - Blue
Wacom Bamboo Stylus Solo 2 - Blue
Price: 14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 3 Feb 2014
After reading lots of reviews for this brand, I was sure this would be a great gift for my son who loves creating graphics and thought this would be a good thing to get him started. However, within a week, the nib had worn away and split. It was not used in any rough way, or misused and considering it is aimed at professional graphic artists I would have expected a much better quality product. It has put me right off buying any other Wacom products. I returned it and amazon gave a full refund. But don't waste your time or money on this item. I would not recommend it at all.

Cute Girls Pirate Fancy Dress Pyjamas 2 3 4 5 6 Years (5-6 Years)
Cute Girls Pirate Fancy Dress Pyjamas 2 3 4 5 6 Years (5-6 Years)
Offered by ThePyjamaFactory
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Smash Hit, 3 Jan 2014
My daughter is crazy about pirates and wanted to be a pirate girl, so these pyjamas were a big hit for Christmas. She can hardly wait for them to get dried from the wash. They are nice fabric, and have washed well (for the first time anyway) and she finds them very comfortable. Very pleased.

Easy Learning: Grammar and Punctuation Age 7-9 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
Easy Learning: Grammar and Punctuation Age 7-9 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
by Collins Easy Learning
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 3 Jan 2014
My son was behind with his English at school, so I invested in a few of these books, and this one has really helped him to get up to speed. It's clearly laid out, and the exercises are at the right pitch for the age range that it's aimed at. I always recommend the Collins Easy Learning books to friends.

20cm Djembe Drum Bongo Wood Gecko Carving Handmade Children Kids A3
20cm Djembe Drum Bongo Wood Gecko Carving Handmade Children Kids A3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 3 Jan 2014
My son loves music, and this was a great stocking filler for Christmas and is added to his instrument collection. It is a good quality product and I would recommend it to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14