Profile for Islay Stanton > Reviews

Content by Islay Stanton

Islay Stanton "Islayy" (London)

Checkin It Out
Checkin It Out
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lil Chris Review for Checking it out, 19 Sep 2006
This review is from: Checkin It Out (Audio CD)
I have to say that i watched Rock School and thought it was a brilliant programme and i thought Chris Hardman (Lil Chris) was a very talented and cute performer. I was very happy one day as i was listening along to BBC Radio One to hear, Checking it out which is now available on Itunes. The song was catchy and very original, although he sounds like a kid, it gives the record an edgy and individual feel to it. He's like no other person in the musical industry today, he's individual, young and fresh. To be honest, i am sick with listening to Girls Aloud, what we need now is pop rock and Lil Chris is our answer.

Checking it out is very catchy and people often find him annoying but i think he deserves to be given a chance. I think people underestimate him because he's so young but i think it was time our society made some room for some catchy music. There is one thing for sure, Chris is a legend. Even if people do think his music is rubbish, which it's not. I would definitely buy his single and when the album comes to the shops, i will buy that too.

Islay