Profile for Rosco > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Destiny (Xbox One)
Destiny (Xbox One)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the epic game we were hoping for, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Destiny (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Pros: Amazing graphics, enjoyable co-op missions with your friends, the controls, weapons, the create your own character, excellent combat system.

Negatives: Repetitive strained missions, dull when playing by yourself, long menu loading times, the story loses itself, a lot of back tracking, weak multiplayer deathmatch mode.

Overall I'd give this game 6/10. It looks fabulous but sadly it look better than it plays.

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (Full)
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Follow-up to the 1st Enigmatis Game, 2 Sep 2014
At 1st I thought this was just a rip off of the original Enigmatis game, as I couldn't see any Big Fish connection. Then I remembered that Artifex Mundi were involved in the original game too, so I bought this.

Set 2 years after the Ghost of Maple Creek, this continues with our detective looking for the same preacher.

Gameplay wise, it is exactly the same as the 1st game. Lots of problem solving and going from place to place solving riddles and mysteries. It does test your thinking and your memory, so it's a good way to keep you sharp. It also features 3 different levels of difficulty, so the more experienced pro can try it on harder settings.

So overall, this is another excellent game in the Enigmastis series and it fully utilises the touch screen of the Kindle Fire.

Highly recommended.

Skinny Tie Clip, 1.5 Inch 3.8CM, Pinch Clasp, Brushed Silver 2
Skinny Tie Clip, 1.5 Inch 3.8CM, Pinch Clasp, Brushed Silver 2
Offered by Mens Bodega UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 29 Aug 2014
This goes very well with my collection of skinny ties. I already have a few normal sized tie clips, but they are too wide for skinny ties. I get lots of compliments when I'm wearing it, plus it comes in a really nice box. Delivery was only 3 days!

Celestron AstroMaster Accessory Kit
Celestron AstroMaster Accessory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathed New Life Into My Powerseeker, 15 Mar 2014
I've got an old Celestron Powerseeker 127eq and I've only ever used the eyepieces and lenses that came with it. I never thought that by changing/getting better eyepieces, would have improved the viewing from the telescope so much.

The 2x Barlow lens is miles better than the standard 3x one I got with my scope. It actually is quite heavy which is a sign of good materials being used.

The 2 eyepieces are also of very high standard and you really do get great views of Jupiter and Saturn through them. Even when you use the Barlow lens, there's no distortion at all.

Out of the filters, the moon one is my favourite, and I don't really use the other two.

The whole kit comes in a very nice protective case... which is actually quite small, but it does its job.

Overall, this is an excellent piece of kit to use for stargazing. Even if you haven't got a powerful telescope these eyepieces will make a dramatic difference.

eSynic® 300Mbps Wireless and Network Adaptor Connector for Microsoft XBOX 360 Xbox360 Console Live with Dual Antenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats Having an Ethernet Cable, 8 Jan 2014
I only bought this so I could move my Xbox 360 up to my bedroom as I now have a Xbox One in the living room. Unfortunately, there is no phone socket upstairs and I would need one long ethernet cable to connect the Xbox 360 to my modem. So I got this based on the reviews and mainly so I could watch Netflix from the comfort of my own bed. Thankfully it does an excellent job. The signal is always strong and there is no lag whatsoever. This makes streaming Netflix and playing online games through the Xbox 360 no problem at all. I know you can get a single antenna adapter for slightly cheaper, but I would recommend you get this dual antenna one instead.

The Ultimate Bourne Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Ultimate Bourne Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Franka Potente

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Movie Trilogy Ever, 29 Dec 2013
A boxset of the original Jason Bourne trilogy is a must have for any fan.

Even though I've seen each movie a countless number of times, when I saw all 3 of them as a boxset on blu ray, I knew I had to get it.

Great picture and sound in HD.

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] [2011] [2001]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!!!, 29 Dec 2013
A must for all Middle Earth fans!!!

First of, the picture is truly stunning in HD, as well as the sound. In the Fellowship of the Ring, there's a slight tinge to the colour as well.

The well decorated boxset includes all 3 films with their extended editions, hours and hours of extras and bonus material. This is a great gift for anyone who like Lord of the Rings. Even if they have it on dvd, still get this.

STUPID FAT HOBBIT!!!!!

Philips QC5530 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper with 180 Degree Rotating Head
Philips QC5530 Do-It-Yourself Hair Clipper with 180 Degree Rotating Head
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Do it Yourself, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this originally to act as a beard trimmer, but I've used it recently to trim my hair as well when I'm too lazy to go get it cut.

The 180 degree rotating head makes life much easier for yourself when trying to get to tough to reach places.

It comes with 3 clips as well... 1 for stubble, 1 for really short hair and 1 for slightly thicker hair.

For the price of it, compared to the price of a hair cut and the fact you can trim your beard/stubble no bother at all. Every guy should get themselves one of these.

MDI Quick Change Deluxe Float Adaptors Pack of 3
MDI Quick Change Deluxe Float Adaptors Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, 29 Dec 2013
I bought these just before a fishing trip down south and I still have all of them now.

All work good and are ideal for quickly changing your float rather than taking your rig apart.

And for the price too, defo recommend,

Pair of Air Cushion Lift Shoe Insole for Man 1.3-2 Inches Taller (Insoles-Full Pad)
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Short People (Like Me), 29 Dec 2013
These fit into your shoes perfectly and come with 2 booster sizes. They are quite comfortable after a bit of usage but I wouldn't want to wear them all day, everyday.

Also make sure you put them in deep shoes, or shoes/boots with a high back. As the cushions put your heels 2 or 3 inches higher up and you find that your heels will pop out sometimes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4