Profile for Roger Harrison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wahl Lithium Blitz Beard Trimmer
Wahl Lithium Blitz Beard Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 2 Oct. 2015
Much more versatile than my previous Wahl trimmer. And more solid too. I've only had this trimmer/shaver a short time but so far I'm very pleased with it.

Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Offered by The Component Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight but works, 13 Feb. 2015
Feels a bit flimsy but it has worked perfectly so far.

Silver Replacement Dyson DC16, 12097,Motorhead Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Battery 21.6V 2000mAh Li-ion
Offered by Oxford Street

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, 10 Jan. 2015
Did the trick. Silver colour doesn't exactly match, but so what.

FEETURES! Running Socks - ELITE ULTRA LIGHT - No Show Tab : Black/Fiery Red : L : E5504773

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the large size as I wear a 9 ..., 23 Oct. 2014
I ordered the large size as I wear a 9.5 shoe and the socks are a little bit big. However, my feet feel snugly gripped, which is what I wanted.

BURGON & BALL GTS/SH Trimming Shear Sharpener
BURGON & BALL GTS/SH Trimming Shear Sharpener

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 24 Aug. 2014
Sharpens well. A little bit fiddly until you get used to it.

H. GROHE HG31730000 Focus Single-Lever Mixer for Wash Basin - Chrome
H. GROHE HG31730000 Focus Single-Lever Mixer for Wash Basin - Chrome
Offered by shop-haustechnik

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tap. Make sure the waste fitting is OK with your basin., 24 Aug. 2014
It's a really nice tap but I couldn't get the waste to fit with the IKEA basin I had. So had to return the tap. One of these taps without the waste fitting would be ideal.

H. GROHE HG31806000 Focus-E Single-Lever Mixer for Sink Unit - Chrome
H. GROHE HG31806000 Focus-E Single-Lever Mixer for Sink Unit - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice tap, 21 April 2014
easy to fix the tap but only after I'd cleared all the drainage/water supply to washing machine/dishwasher; that was difficult

Real World Research: A Resource for Social Scientists and Practitioner-researchers
by Colin Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars Real World Research: A Resource for Social Scientists and..., 15 Aug. 2013
This was a recommended book for my course and I found it indispensable. I think it's terrific for anyone involved in qualitative research.

Shaping Neighbourhoods: For Local Health and Global Sustainability: Health, Sustainability, Vitality
by Hugh Barton

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaping Neighbourhoods: For Local Health and Global Sustainability: Health,..., 15 Aug. 2013
This was a recommended book for my MA in urban design. It's very good, though I think there is a later edition now.

Hornby R8201 Track Link Wire Pack, DCC Compatible
Hornby R8201 Track Link Wire Pack, DCC Compatible

3.0 out of 5 stars Hornby R8201 Live Steam Track Link Wire Pack, 15 Aug. 2013
This is the only thing I found that will do the job but I don't think it's particularly well designed. It's quite difficult to fit and the wires supplied are not long enough for every situation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3