Profile for ejr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Multi-Coloured
Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars fab butterflies, 23 Oct 2012
I have ordered these beautiful decorations again and again and I must say I don't know how they make them! they are easy to use, inexpensive but most of all they look stunning. I have them in more than one design and they beat anything else on the market. Would highly recommend these :-)

Gemz Cake Glitter Neon Yellow
Gemz Cake Glitter Neon Yellow

1.0 out of 5 stars not edible?, 9 May 2012
I'm sure that I researched this before buying but it appears these glitters are NOT edible. My usual supplier did not have these colours in stock, which is why I ordered from this supplier. I'm trying to contact the seller to find out what their returns policy is. Unfortunately I have to give this a poor rating :-( Beware when ordering!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 21 Jan 2012
my daughter loved these from the moment they arrived and she has been wearing them daily for a couple of months. They did get wet inside once (heavy snow got in) and they took a good 24 hours to dry out but other than that I would buy again. Not expensive but keeps my 5 yr olds feet warm and dry.

Andrew James 1000 WATT Electric Silver Food Stand Mixer With Splash Guard and 5.2 Litre Bowl + Spatula + 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars a fab mixer, 21 Jan 2012
I received this for Christmas from my hubby after reviewing the product for regular cake making at home. I think it does what it says it should although I tend to only use it for mixing large quantities. It's sturdy so doesn't move around and is easy to clean.
I have a couple of niggles such as having to scrape down the mix in the bowl to get an even mix, although most mixers seem to require this anyway. The other is that I haven't found a way to take the lid guard off yet but cleaning it in situ is easy enough!
A great mixer with a bigger bowl than a kitchen aid that is used at least 5 times a week in our house. Would recommend.

Merrell Prevoz Waterproof Women's Boot
Merrell Prevoz Waterproof Women's Boot
Price: £160.00 - £167.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fab cosy warm boots, 23 Nov 2010
we live in scotland and I needed something to keep my feet cosy and dry. These boots are definitely the ones that fulfil everything. They are snug, comfortable, did not need breaking in and most importantly, they keep my feet dry in the snow and rain. they look fab with leggings and will fit over jeans because they are adjustable. also look great with a skirt. 10/10!
p.s. all the other mums here have commented on them :-)

Holiday Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Holiday Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars sticker book, 13 April 2010
yet another great book by usborne books. I love their sticker books because the stickers are easy for a 3 year old to use and place.

Princesses and Fairies (Sticker Dolly Dressing)
Princesses and Fairies (Sticker Dolly Dressing)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars sticker book, 13 April 2010
I bought this for a 4 year old birthday present for my daughters friend who is fairy and princess mad. she loved it and i thought it was great vlue for money too. would buy again.

Decofun, Little Einsteins Wall Stickers
Decofun, Little Einsteins Wall Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars stickers, 13 April 2010
my daughter loved these as a christmas present and so do her friends when they come round to play.

Ben 10 Wrist Bands
Ben 10 Wrist Bands

5.0 out of 5 stars ben 10 wristbands, 13 April 2010
This review is from: Ben 10 Wrist Bands (Toy)
I bought this for a 5 year old and as far as I know, he loves it! good value for money.

Spearmark Peppa Pig Pushlight
Spearmark Peppa Pig Pushlight

2.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig light, 14 Jan 2009
my 2 and a half year old was thrilled when we got her this light to coincide with going into a cotbed. however, I have had to put it away as the batteries ran out on the 3rd night! the description says little power is used but as it is a night light, I would have expected this to last longer. if we use the light again, I'll be replacing 4 duracell batteries 3 times a week - hardly economical. very poor in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4