Profile for ejr > Reviews

Content by ejr

ejr "ejr" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
(M) Multi-coloured Rainbow Edible Rice Paper Monarch Butterfly Cup Cake Wedding Cake Decoration x 12
Offered by Toppercake
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Mar 2013
I have ordered these before and am always really pleased with these decorations. they are stunning, easy to use, arrive promptly and undamaged. Highly recommended.

Fully Edible Cake Decoration Glitter :: Hologram Jewel Sky Blue :: Perfect for Cakes and Cupcakes

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 29 Mar 2013
this is beautiful bot really does not compare with other similar products. However, if you are looking for truly edible, this is for you.

Blue Gingham Printed Baking Cases 54pk
Blue Gingham Printed Baking Cases 54pk
Offered by P A Sugarcraft
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good cases, 29 Mar 2013
I love the look of these and they maintain their pattern/robustness etc after baking. However, some of the cakes came away from the cases after 24 hours but some were in tact. It's a shame when this happens but I would order again.

Sylvanian Families Drawing Room Set
Sylvanian Families Drawing Room Set
Offered by Kids Stuff Toys
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift for my daughter, 24 Jan 2013
we bought our 6 yr old a dolls house for christmas and decided to order a few different room sets, this being one of them. we had so much fun setting this up on christmas morning. the pieces fit well and look great. lots of sets to choose from. would recommend!

3mm x 50m RED double faced satin ribbon more colours & widths instore
3mm x 50m RED double faced satin ribbon more colours & widths instore
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 24 Jan 2013
this ribbon is lovely to use and 50 metres does go a long way! I've ordered some more in another colour and will be using this supplier again. arrived promptly. very happy.

EDZ Merino Wool Gloves Black (S)
EDZ Merino Wool Gloves Black (S)
Offered by EDZ Direct
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Apparel)
I'm really happy with these gloves. They do what they say on the tin etc. I have used them on their own and as liners and my hands were toasty. good price and arrived promptly.

Pack of 100g - Christmas Colours Mixed Sizes Various Green, Red , White & Cream Buttons for Sewing and Crafting
Offered by CelloExpress
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, 24 Jan 2013
I wanted small christmassy buttons for my craft projects and these are ideal. there are plenty to choose from and if I do run out, I will definitely be ordering more. arrived promptly. very happy.

5 x 4" Deep Cupcake Muffin Mince Pie Fairy Cake Box in white, Holds 12 Cupcakes
5 x 4" Deep Cupcake Muffin Mince Pie Fairy Cake Box in white, Holds 12 Cupcakes
Offered by The Baker Shop.
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars not as sturdy but still good, 24 Jan 2013
As the title says, these boxes are not as sturdy as the ones I ordered before BUT, they did keep my cakes in tact when I delivered them. I have marked them down a point because I'm not sure how long they'll last but saying that, I would order these again. The 'window' feature is nice!

Purple Candy Stripe Paper Bags - 7" x 9" - (1 pack = 100 bags)
Purple Candy Stripe Paper Bags - 7" x 9" - (1 pack = 100 bags)
Offered by Unipack Ltd
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Jan 2013
I wanted inexpensive bags to use at a craft fair for people purchasing my products and these were just what I needed. a good size and didn't break the bank.

Rainbow Small Wooden Pink Spotted Trinket Box
Rainbow Small Wooden Pink Spotted Trinket Box

5.0 out of 5 stars great little present, 24 Jan 2013
I have ordered these boxes twice now to stash away for little birthdays. they are great to fill up with treats before wrapping. fab product and will order again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4