Profile for Nellienoo > Reviews

Content by Nellienoo

Nellienoo "Nell" (At Home)

Page: 1 | 2
Word Chums
Word Chums

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game hard to put down, 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: Word Chums (App)
I just love Word Chums, it's hard to put down. I find the definitions really helpful as the Chumbots sometimes use words I am unfamiliar with so I've learnt a lot from playing. Highly recommended.

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

3.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced and disappointing, 29 Aug 2014
As other reviewers have pointed out this should be included with the Kindle Fire and is incredibly over-priced. However it does charge very quickly compared to just using a USB cable or the charger from my Samsung Galaxy both of which work to charge the Kindle Fire. The main downside is that it has now stopped working after less than 18 months use which is pretty poor considering the price and I won't be buying another, I will manage with the USB cable and Galaxy charger and wait a bit longer. Rather disappointed in Amazon on this one.

Backgammon Free
Backgammon Free

3.0 out of 5 stars Addictive but a bit dishonest, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Backgammon Free (App)
I love playing backgammon & this game is very addictive when playing the computer. However there are some things that are annoying; it often miscounts the games played, I.e. after it won the first 2 games it said it was 4 games up, this happens a lot. The computer wins almost every starting throw and as others have commented it seems to get just the right numbers to hit any singletons on the board. Also it can "second guess" your move unless you're very careful with the way you move the pieces which often means using the undo button. Having said all that though I still beat it on the hardest difficulty more often than it beats me but the things I mention are annoying which is why it only gets 3 stars from me.

Mother Sea - Single
Mother Sea - Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mother Sea - Single (MP3 Download)
Love it

Push Upstairs [CD 2]
Push Upstairs [CD 2]
Offered by CDandVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Push Upstairs [CD 2] (Audio CD)
Amazing track

Come On Over
Come On Over

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Come On Over (MP3 Download)
Brilliant

Code Breaker
Code Breaker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other versions of this game that I've played, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Code Breaker (App)
Not as good as other versions of this game that I've played. Still a good game and makes you use your brain and my 5 year old grandson loves it.

Spider Solitaire Pro
Spider Solitaire Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Spider Solitaire Pro (App)
Funny sounds but don't like the music. A different way of playing spider.

I Feel Love (Album Version)
I Feel Love (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This classic track never dates - amazing stuf

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone, iPod, Ipad, Tablets and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little thing, 16 Jun 2013
Tiny yet powerful little speaker. Used it with my MP3 in my room on holiday and it was amazing. Would recommend this brilliant little gadget to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2