Profile for T. Davies > Reviews

Content by T. Davies

T. Davies (Norfolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Gaugemaster GM619 Precision Lubricator (needle applicator)
Gaugemaster GM619 Precision Lubricator (needle applicator)
Offered by Hobbybase

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Oct. 2015
Perfect for delivering the tiniest drop of oil in the right place

Windows 10 in easy steps
Windows 10 in easy steps
by Nick Vandome

2.0 out of 5 stars OK if you have never used Windows before., 20 Oct. 2015
OK if you are brand new to Microsoft Windows. Very little new if you already use Win 7. Would have been more use to put all the differences in one chapter.

Bosch Cordless Lithium-Ion Glue Pen with 3.6 V Battery, 1.5 Ah
Bosch Cordless Lithium-Ion Glue Pen with 3.6 V Battery, 1.5 Ah

4.0 out of 5 stars Heats up very quickly and glue sticks last a good time. Cons, 28 Sept. 2015
My first glue gun purchased mainly for my modelling hobby.

Pros: Heats up very quickly and glue sticks last a good time.

Cons, Difficult to achieve a small amount of glue to object, very stringy and doesn't seem to hold it's charge very well.

Daffodil LEC200 - USB Keyboard Light - Desk Lamp with 22 LED Bulbs - Dimmable Reading Table Light (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my wife and I liked it so much, 28 Sept. 2015
I bought this for my wife and I liked it so much, I kept borrowing it so she has just bought me one of my own in white to match my new desktop - see separate review. Good bright light that can be adjusted in brightness and also in position so that it can be directed directly over the keyboard without distracting your view of the screen. Recommended purchase.

The Lotus Eaters: Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD] [1972]
The Lotus Eaters: Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Ian Hendry

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife and I really enjoyed re-living this series starring 2 of my favourite actors, 28 Sept. 2015
My wife and I really enjoyed re-living this series starring 2 of my favourite actors. It's obviously dated but the slow storytelling is a refreshing change to much of what is put out on TV today. Each episode revolves around a different character and it's fun to guess the outcome which is sometimes quite surprising.

Toolzone 150mm (6") Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper
Toolzone 150mm (6") Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper
Offered by Best Deal-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little tool that has already come in handy as ..., 28 Sept. 2015
Excellent little tool that has already come in handy as part of my modelling pursuits. Nice clear digital read out and supplied with a protective case.

Vivid Arts Large Metal Chicken (Size B)
Vivid Arts Large Metal Chicken (Size B)

5.0 out of 5 stars We have this and another different coloured version decorating a ..., 28 Sept. 2015
We have this and another different coloured version decorating a small courtyard garden. They are a bit expensive but this one was picked up in another Amazon lightning sale for about half the local garden center's price.

Birdscapes Decorative Tall Tulip Garden Lantern Bird Feeder
Birdscapes Decorative Tall Tulip Garden Lantern Bird Feeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Although I really like this feeder (and so do the birds), 28 Sept. 2015
Although I really like this feeder (and so do the birds), there is a problem with the hanging wire that is secured at the bottom and goes through the lid with a loop at the top. It is like a bicycle brake cable and should be sleeved in plastic to prevent it being damaged when the lid is locked on with the sprung catch. Unfortunately the plastic sleeve was already damaged when I received it (was it a returned item?). In hindsight I should probably have returned it straight away but I was too lazy and the birds too hungry so have kept it and removed most of the sleeving to stop it jamming in the catch. Hence only 3 stars.

TIMco CLASSICTRAY Mixed Tray Passivated Classic Screw - Yellow (Box of 895)
TIMco CLASSICTRAY Mixed Tray Passivated Classic Screw - Yellow (Box of 895)

4.0 out of 5 stars The screws that I've used so far have been good with no damage to heads, 28 Sept. 2015
Another Amazon Lightning sale purchase. The screws that I've used so far have been good with no damage to heads. I'm only giving 4 stars as I think the selection of sizes could have been better, I would have liked more smaller ones and less longer ones. Probably OK for a professional tradesman but I just wanted them for DIY.

Skechers Men's Hamal Shoes, Charcoal, 8 UK
Skechers Men's Hamal Shoes, Charcoal, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Only worn them a couple of times but so far I'm pleased with the comfort and smart casual look about them, 28 Sept. 2015
I don't normally buy shoes on line as I believe you should try them on beforehand. However these were reduced in an Amazon lightning sale and so I took a chance. Only worn them a couple of times but so far I'm pleased with the comfort and smart casual look about them. Glad I took the chance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17