Profile for TeeandDeeBee > Reviews

Content by TeeandDeeBee

TeeandDeeBee

Intecbrackets® - Guaranteed to fit all DVD / TV combi 17 19 20 22 23 24 TV wall bracket with swivel and tilt - lifetime waranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracket, 13 Jun. 2013
Good solid bracket, easy to fit, does just what I want it to do. I bought the bracket to wall mount my super new EISO monitor. I mainly use it for photography manipulation and needed a bracket which enabled me to rotate the monitor to "portrait" position. Cheap and functional, with adjustable "resistance" so that it can be set up for monitors of different weights.

Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 7 Oct. 2012
Even after reading the previous reviews I was most impressed by the sound quality from the really small and comfortable earphones. They came correctly packaged in a Creative container. I bought these from Amazon for a couple of pounds more than the cheapest available having read of the risk of fakes.

Present Danger (Liz Carlyle Book 5)
Present Danger (Liz Carlyle Book 5)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but............, 6 May 2012
This is the first of SR's which I have read. I thought the idea was excellent, but the story never really grabbed me. If this is a representation of her stuff, I do not think I'll try any more.

Polaroid Battery Grip/Vertical Shutter Release for Canon EOS 7D with LCD Display and Remote Shutter Release
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more ?, 2 Nov. 2011
Positives, it fits, works and all the controls function. Works well as an intervalometer and as a remote shutter fire. I shoot a great deal of action shots / sports coverage and it, with a couple of batteries, sees me all day.

Negatives (if you can really call them so given the price )when working in portrait changing the auto focus point as I tend to do shot to shot is just a bit cumbersome and I am surprised the the time / interval etc. display on the back of the device ALWAYS no swithhc off option displays, but the battery which drives this display has lasted for 3 months without running out so there is no problem.

Of course it adds weight to the camera but how would it not, and I actually find that the camera is more comfortable in the hand with the extra weight.

Canon LP-E6 PREMIUM Replacement Rechargeable Camera Battery (100% COMPATIBLE) from Dot.Foto - with Dot.Foto InfoChip - 7.4v / 1600mAh - 2 Year Warranty [See Description for Compatibility]

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid value for money, 2 Nov. 2011
Charges quickly, holds charge well, uses charge just slightly quicker than a Canon branded device AND it talks to the camera.

Why pay more ?

Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Harness Large Red/Black
Ferplast Ergocomfort Nylon Padded Dog Harness Large Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a poorly dog !!, 2 Nov. 2011
Our Doberman of some 45 kilos has been diagnosed with "Wobblers" and has slipped discs. No longer can we use a collar so a harness was purchased. This Ferplast harness both allows for control as well as support during his hopefully recovery. Good solid construction, light and well padded. Putting it on the dog continues to challenge this simple bloke's brain, but overall, if you want to buy a harness, I would recommend you consider one of these.

By the way, Dobermans are a funny shape much chest but a slender neck and the first one purchased did not fit. Full marks to Amazon for the swift refund and despatch of a replacement.