Profile for PB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gefu 13460 Spiral Cutter Spirelli
Gefu 13460 Spiral Cutter Spirelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention!, 18 July 2014
A very useful and creative product. I find it very handy when it comes to making salads or just for garnishing!

LimeTech® 2200mAh External Battery Case for iPhone 5/5S (2200mAh Iphone 5/5S, Purple)
Offered by LimeTech

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for any iPhone 5 owner!, 10 July 2014
Very handy product! It is very protective, comes in very nice colors and is a life-saver when your battery is dead!

Micro USB 5 Pin to 11 Pin HDTV MHL Adapter Tip for Samsung Galaxy S III / i9300 (Black)
Offered by SphereTechnologies

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have for Samsung Galaxy users!, 7 July 2014
Very useful item. Great quality and decent packaging. The price is superb!

Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 2PCs
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 2PCs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great software suite for every use!, 22 April 2014
I was looking for a new office suite as i was using 2007 and needed a more up-to-day software. I found Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and it had everything I needed and more so I purchased it. It was very easy to install as it comes with the disk and a license key. The best thing is that I could install and activate it on 2PCs! I would recommend this suite to any body who is looking for a comprehensive software which would be suitable both for home and small business.

LimeTech® B8 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Green)
LimeTech® B8 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, 5 Feb 2014
This speaker looks awesome and is much more powerful than I expected! Very impressive sound quality for such a little thing. Bought it as a present for my little niece, she was thrilled!

LimeTech® B16 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (White)
LimeTech® B16 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (White)
Offered by SphereTechnologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker!, 4 Feb 2014
Amazing must-have product! Everything is very impressive: good price, great sound quality and very affordable price! I recommend this product for home or outdoor use.

Microsoft Office Professional, 2013, Licence Card, Key Card , 1 User (PC)
Microsoft Office Professional, 2013, Licence Card, Key Card , 1 User (PC)
Offered by ANTIbioTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comprehensive software package!, 4 Feb 2014
Purchased this some time ago and have been using this ever since. It has everything I need as well as new amazing design. Very easy to use. I highly recommend this product for students, professionals or home users.

Kingston Technology 32 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo compact!, 5 Nov 2012
Beautiful minimalistic item, perfect for your keyring! Very good Kingston quality at excellent price! I would highly recommend this USB drive.

Green Tropical Detox 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Green Tropical Detox 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Offered by CC Trading UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but didn't like the taste, 9 Mar 2011
When I bought it I didn't realise that by "tropical detox" they meant green tea with peppermint. I was expecting it to have tropical fruit flavour and was disappointed. I guess it was really MY mistake for not reading the description carefully. Nevertheless, presentation and quality of the tea is excellent and I strongly recommend their other teas!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mild flavour, 9 Mar 2011
I absolutely love this white tea! It's not bitter or too strong and has got a very nice flavour to it.

Page: 1 | 2