Profile for samanthagirl > Reviews

Content by samanthagirl

samanthagirl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Years Between (Sister Series, 1.5)
The Years Between (Sister Series, 1.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Read, 14 Sep 2014
Wow! It does not get better than this! I have just finished reading Will and Jessie's story and find myself bursting with emotion. I loved them both in The Other Sister and to read of their struggles in depth was wonderful. My heart ached for Will who appears so strong and yet when he showed the emotional side of him made me love him even more. Jessie is so strong and yet does not realise this and to see her and Will as they make their way through their marriage and try to become a "normal" couple makes a great story. There were also parts of their struggle I did not see coming and these added to my enjoyment of this book. Once again Leanne Davis has demonstrated what a brilliant and talented author she is. Please read this book you will love it.

SEAL Team Heartbreakers Box Set: Books 1-2-3
SEAL Team Heartbreakers Box Set: Books 1-2-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Action and Romance, 12 Sep 2014
This set contains the first three books in the Seal Team Heartbreakers and yes they are heartbreakers! Wonderfully written and very addictive I would highly recommend this series. Each story is full of action and emotion and you cannot help but love the characters. I did not want to stop reading and had a couple of late nights!! You will enjoy reading this too.

Seclusion (Seaclusion Series Book 4)
Seclusion (Seaclusion Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 25 Aug 2014
I always look forward to a new book especially one written by Leanne Davis. She has the ability to transfer her reader into her story where you can feel every emotion, where you can sense your surroundings and where you can hear the sounds reaching out to you. I could feel the salt from the sea, the wind whistling around you, smell the coffee etc. Seclusion tells the story of Angie, a lonely and troubled young lady who has grown up with virtually no support and family and it follows her journey of discovery and fulfillment. She became pregnant aged 16 and had to give her baby for adoption. The baby's father Sean was also 16. He loves Angie but he also has had his own problems to deal with as he matures. I ached for these two young people, I cried at their sorrow and I longed for them to be together. I was angry at the way they had been treated and I wanted to see them conquer all. I felt their highs and their lows.This is another amazing story which confirms my belief that Leanne Davis is one of the best authors around. Please read this book I highly recommend it.

Last Chance Harbor (A Pelican Pointe Novel Book 6)
Last Chance Harbor (A Pelican Pointe Novel Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pelican Pointe at its best, 19 Aug 2014
Last Chance Harbor tells the story of Julianne and Ryder and their developing relationship set in Pelican Pointe. It is a heart warming story and brings together characters from previous books in the series. It is beautifully written and is yet another brilliant addition to the Pelican Pointe series. I highly recommend reading it.

The Judge (An EJB Global Crime Thriller Book 3)
The Judge (An EJB Global Crime Thriller Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tension and Suspense, 17 Aug 2014
Wow! I have loved all the books in this series and this one is just as brilliant. There is enough suspense and tension to keep you on the edge of your seat. I was hooked from start to finish and would highly recommend reading this. Well done another best seller.

Hot on the Hunt (Mills & Boon Romantic Suspense) (ICE: Black Ops Defenders - Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Action and More Action, 4 July 2014
This series just gets better and better. I loved it. There is so much action I found myself holding my breath time and time again. You feel so much for John and Alicia and want everything to get better for them. Definitely a book to read I highly recommend it.

Tempted into Danger (Mills & Boon Romantic Suspense) (ICE: Black Ops Defenders - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Stop Action, 2 July 2014
If you want action and a super hero this is the book for you. I loved it from beginning to end. There was action and more action and the plot kept you in suspense right through. I would definitely recommend this book. I cannot wait to read the next in the series

Hot Shot (A Hostile Operations Team Novel)
Hot Shot (A Hostile Operations Team Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Action All Round, 1 July 2014
This has been a fantastic series and I was curious as to how Jack (Hawk)'s story would unfold. It did not fail and once again there is another wonderful story to read. I would highly recommend this book as a definite good read.

River's End (River's End Series, #1)
River's End (River's End Series, #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful and Moving Story, 27 Jun 2014
I have just finished reading this beautifully written story and my heart is still full of the emotion I felt from it. Once again Leanne Davis has taken the reader into the depths of the character's feelings so that you feel all the sorrow all the love and all the passion involved. You cannot help but feel for Erin who has had no help with life. My heart ached for her and I wanted to give her a big hug and help her gain confidence in herself. She meets Jack, a strong, kind and good man and as the story develops so does their relationship. The descriptions of the scenery, the horses and the ranch were so clear that I felt almost as though I could touch and feel the mountains, the beach and the grass and I could almost hear the ripple of the stream and the singing of the birds. I loved this story and cannot wait until the next book in the series is published. I highly recommend this book to you.

Wild on You: The Justiss Alliance Series
Wild on You: The Justiss Alliance Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Action Packed, 26 Jun 2014
This is the second book in the Justiss Alliance series and I loved it. There was plenty of action with strong leading characters and the whole story is very well written. I definitely would recommend reading this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11