Profile for Hazeal Asare Afriyie > Reviews

Content by Hazeal Asare A...

Hazeal Asare Afriyie (uk)

LOVE SONGS CD
LOVE SONGS CD

5.0 out of 5 stars country music, 28 July 2013
This review is from: LOVE SONGS CD (Audio CD)
This CD has got to be one of the best collections of Don Williams to date. I have d my copy for more than 15 years, it is so brilliant I had to order copy for a friend.
Anybody out there thinking of purchasing a Don't Williams CD this is the one to go for

VARIOUS ARTISTS / SOLAR RECORDS 1978 - 1988
VARIOUS ARTISTS / SOLAR RECORDS 1978 - 1988

5.0 out of 5 stars TUNES TO REMEMBER, 30 April 2012
IF YOU ARE IN YOUR EARLY TO LATE FORTIES THIS IS THE ALBUM TO KEEP YOU SANE.REAL MUSIC PLAYED WITH REAL INSTRUMENTS,I WILL NOT EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN,IF YOU CHERISH THE LATE 70'S TO 80'S PLEASE PLEASE GET THIS YOU WILL PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars nokia e6 silicone skin case, 16 Jan 2012
This item turned up on time ,fit easily onto the phone, preventing from slipping out of your pocket, which is great.
TNokia CC-1016 Silicone Skin for Nokia E6 - Blackhe only down side to this product is that, it seems to slip of the phone when you are taking it out of your pocket.

HP Compaq Presario C300 C500 C700 Laptop 65W Charger
HP Compaq Presario C300 C500 C700 Laptop 65W Charger
Offered by power4laptop
Price: 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars hp compaq c700 charger, 12 Dec 2011
I was sad when my original charger packed up fearing I will have to pay a fortune for a replacement.However finding this on amazon, with the price next to nothing. I was amazed when it arrived built quality the works.Go for it whoever is in the market for a replacement charger.