Profile for Big Mama > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Churchill's Forest Tin with Jelly Babies and Jelly Beans 300 g
Churchill's Forest Tin with Jelly Babies and Jelly Beans 300 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tin, shame about the contents., 22 Dec 2014
As stated by other reviewers, this tin is gorgeous. I just need to decide what I am going to store in it.

Shame about the sweets as they are awful.

Worthwhile purchase just for the tin. Delighted with that.

Stainless Steel GOLD BALL Labret Lip Piercing Stud Monroe Tragus Helix Cheek (1.2mm (16g), 6 MM)
Offered by Piercing Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - just what I was looking for., 22 Dec 2014
Being a mature lady with a single cartlidge piercing at the top of one ear, I was looking for something tasteful and pretty to wear on a daily basis with the plain yellow gold hoops I generally wear to work. This really fits the bill.

It is small, but not so small that it is un-noticable. Its really lovely and the length is perfect as well.

Next day delivery too - very impressed.

Hope and Greenwood Afternoon Tea Sweets Box
Hope and Greenwood Afternoon Tea Sweets Box

2.0 out of 5 stars not much for your money, 22 Dec 2014
I am extremely disappointed with this purchase. 250g of boiled sweets for a fiver! Bought as an extra for my husband's Christmas as he has previously enjoyed this brand of sweets (at a much lower cost)

I can only assume that due to the success of the recent TV programe, that prices have been inflated.

I hope they taste amazing.

Three Stars Cartilage / Tragus Upper Ear Earring Ring Bar
Three Stars Cartilage / Tragus Upper Ear Earring Ring Bar
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but not as pictured, 18 Dec 2014
The picture implies that this is curved - its not! However, it is very pretty and very substantial.

OXO Good Grips Over the Door Folding Valet
OXO Good Grips Over the Door Folding Valet

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 18 Dec 2014
Seems to tip up at the front if there are insufficient items hanging from it. Rather disappointed, but I threw out the packaging, so I'm stuck with it.

Angel Trolley Coin Keyring
Angel Trolley Coin Keyring
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves all things angels and I sure she will love this too, 18 Dec 2014
Bought as a wee extra for my sister in law's Christmas pressie. She loves all things angels and I sure she will love this too. It is very substantial and I am impressed by how robust this seems. Good weight to it.

Spongebob Squarepants Water Resistant White Nurses Rotating Bezel Fob Watch SB36
Offered by TIMELINE GLOBAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure she will love it. Nice presentation box too, 18 Dec 2014
Cracking fob watch for a pressie for my daughter. She is training to be a nurse and loves spongebob, so this was ideal. Cannot comment on timekeeping as it is a wee stocking filler for Christmas. I'm sure she will love it. Nice presentation box too.

Stunning Gold Surgical steel Crystal Encrusted Heart Tragus, Cartilage Stud Earring 16G 1.2mm x 8mm
Offered by Gemini Body Jewellery

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but....., 18 Dec 2014
The crystal heart is lovely. However, the ball on the back will not screw on properly. I have asked my son and daughter who both have many piercings and experience in swapping them around and they also cannot get it to fasten securely - even when not in the ear. It is also a wee bit too long, but that is probably my fault.

Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Unicorn Then Always Be A Unicorn Women's T-Shirt. *Please Note: Snug Fitting Soft Cotton Tees. Custom Apparel Co. Size Guide Recommendation: Small - 6/8, Medium - 8/10, Large - 10/12, XL - 12/14, 2XL - 14/16* *For item as per listing, place your order with the Manufacturer 'Custom Apparel Co.'
Price: £5.49 - £9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO BIG, 13 Oct 2014
Arrived three days after delivery estimate (the day after my daughter's birthday - just as well we had plenty of other gifts to give her).

Sizing - don't go by the seller's guidelines. I ordered the large as they stated this would suit a size 10/12. The first one was more like an 18 and had grey writing on it.

Seller very prompt when I contacted them. They arranged for a replacement to be sent out and this was received a couple of days later.

The 2nd t-shirt was also large - I'd say about a size 14. Decided to keep that and subject it to the mercy of the tumble drier.

Seems to be a good, thick material and the bright white writing makes it look a lot better.

I would recommend the seller, but be wary of the sizing. Maybe it was just the black shirt that has sizing problems as I noticed that other reviews say the shirt comes up small.

Skinny Sprinkles® Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink | 19 Cals per serving (21 Sticks)
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WORKS!, 6 Oct 2014
I am impressed. Not sure whether it is all in my mind but I really don't care as these little sachets seem to be working. Currently, I have been having one drink when I get into work at 7am, then having my breakfast at 10am, lunch and dinner at normal times.

I lost two pounds last week without really trying and did not feel hungry. Will definately buy again, but will go for the bigger box.

Tastes quite nice as well. It appeals to my sweet tooth.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17