Profile for Big Mama > Reviews

Content by Big Mama

Big Mama "BM" (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
I-Dragon 3D VR Box Latest Upgrade Blu-ray Eye Protection Headset Glasses Virtual Reality Smart Phone with Bluetooth Remote Control Gamepad for 4.7-6 inch Iphone Android Smartphone
Offered by I-Dragon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 19 July 2016
3D VR Box Latest Upgrade Blu-ray Eye Protection Headset Glasses Virtual Reality Mobile Phone with Bluetooth Remote Control Gamepad for 4.7-6 inch Iphone Android Smartphone

Young daughter is loving this headset. It did take her some time to figure out how to set it up as the instructions seemed to have been “google” translated from Chinese to English and as you would expect, the broken translation did not make things easy.

Once the setup hurdle was overcome, the fun began. Much giggling and enjoyment.

I purchased this item at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review. Glad I bought this item as my daughter is loving it.

One star less for the really difficult to follow instructions.

Mens Black Leather Belt (1.3'') FM® Smart Belt with Stylish silver belt buckle (130 cm (44-46") XXL)
Offered by FM London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 July 2016
Mens Black Leather Belt (1.3'') FM® Smart Belt with Stylish silver belt buckle

This feels like a really good quality leather belt. The recipient was absolutely delighted with it. The sizing is accurate and the buckle plain and non-offensive for the older gentleman.

I purchased this at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review. Pleased with the product.

Offered by prepAmeal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 19 July 2016
Meal Prep Bag by prepAmeal - Cooler Bag includes x2 Ice Boards (200G)

This was a bit larger than expected, so not really suitable for taking my breakfast and lunch into work.

However, the upside is that it is idea for strapping onto my bike when going out for a longer ride with my daughter. We can pack plenty of sandwiches and snacks into this and they are kept as cool and fresh as when they were put in.

As a one person bag, this may be too large for you unless you use larger tubs and are packing a number of meals / snacks.

For family outings etc, this is ideal and super quality. I can tell it will last a very long time. The zips move very smoothly and the pockets at the sides are a great size for flasks of coffee / tea.

I purchased this bag at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review. I am really glad I bought this. I have had a lot of use from this so far and anticipate much more in the future.

Offered by SBR-TEK

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and excellent quality, 19 July 2016
Dripex Delicates Laundry Wash Bags, Set of 4 (Black, White)

Two decent sized bags – one white and one black to put bras and other small items in to keep them safe in the washing machine.

Two larger white bags that would be ideal for precious jumpers or blouses / shirts in to avoid buttons being ripped off when in the washing machine.

A great selection and a very good price. Highly recommended and much better value than other similar bags I have seen.

I purchased this item at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review. I would buy these again (even at the full price).

ZESTFUL Compression Socks For Men Women - Best For Running, DVT, Nurses, Hiking, Cycling, Arthritis, Shin Splint, Flight Travel, Pregnancy, Swollen Ankles,Leg Pain,Poor Circulation,Plantar Fasciitis
Offered by Zestful Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right amount of compression, 17 July 2016
Zestful Support Compression Socks - For Running, Cycling, Fitness, Air Travel - Sleek Design Knee High Compression Socks (Pair 20-30 mmHg) - Recovery Performance Sports Socks for Men/Women - Firm Compression To Improve Circulation & Boost Your Energy:

Fed up with the quality of NHS compression socks, I thought I would try to find something myself.

After the initial struggle and faffing about to put these socks on, I found them to be a good fit. They are a good length and supplied adequate compression without feeling like they were too tight.

Once I got these on, I did not feel that I was wearing anything other than boring old socks. These are very comfortable.

The only down side I have found is that these socks do not do well in the tumble dryer. This does mean that I have to fish them out of the load from the washing machine and hang them up to dry.

I purchased these socks at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review and I can say that I do recommend these compression socks for whatever reason you are choosing to wear them.

Sanheshun 7X Magnifying Lighted Travel Makeup Mirror, Locking Suction Mount, Battery Operated, Square
Offered by Miusco

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good, 3 July 2016
Sanheshun 7X Magnifying Travel Warm LED Lighted Makeup Mirror, Powerful Portable Locking Suction Mount, 360° Swivel, Battery Operated, 5.2 X 5.2 Inch, Square, Chrome Finish:

This is a good looking mirror (no pun intended). It is a great size and is ideal to use when putting on makeup.

I purchased this for my son’s girlfriend and she was really pleased with it.

The seven times magnification means that she can see “every single eyebrow hair”, making it easier to pluck and shape. She also finds it great for applying eyeliner, but is a litte spooked by the extreme brush strokes that she can see after putting on eye shadow. I am informed that this mirror is great for using alongside a regular mirror when putting her makeup on.

She can deal with the detail and check the distance view as well. The built in lighting is amazing too. The mirror requires three AA batteries to power the lighting aspect.

The suction allows this to be stuck to any smooth surface and the mirror can then be easily adjusted.
I purchased this at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. The recipient is happy with it, so I am happy with that.

Miusco Fogless Shower Mirror With Built-in Razor Holder, Flexible Rotation Arm and Powerful Locking Suction Cup Mount, Chrome, Round
Offered by Miusco

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey good looking..., 3 July 2016
Miusco Fogless Shower Mirror With Built-in Razor Holder, Flexible Rotation Arm and Powerful Locking Suction Cup Mount, Chrome, 5.75 Inch, Round:
This is a good looking mirror (no pun intended). It is a great size and is ideal to use when shaving. The holder for the razor is also really handy.
I purchased this for my son and he was really pleased with it.
Being rather taller than his girlfriend, he was finding that he was stooping over to look into the mirror to shave. The mirror has been stuck to the tiles in the bathroom above the mirror his girlfriend already had on the wall when my son moved in with her.
The only downside to this mirror is the suction fixing. It may be that the shower cubicle was too damp when it was fixed to it, but it did fall off. Pleased to say that there was no damage to either the cubicle or mirror. He is happy with the current placement as apparently, it was a bit weird getting into the cubicle and seeing someone else there!!! (men! - they never really grow up)

|10 pack| 3 Compartment Meal Prep Food Containers Bento Box Tupperware Set with Lids. Dishwasher Microwave & Freezer Safe. Stackable Reusable & BPA Free Plastic Food Storage Containers. Lunch Box with Dividers + EBook. For Portion Control Healthy Diet Travel Weightloss Gym Bodybuilding Snacks to go (3 compartment, Black)
Offered by Emerald Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great procuct, 3 July 2016
|10 pack| 3 Compartment meal prep containers. Bento box set with lids. Safe for dishwasher, microwave and freezer. Stackable, reusable and BPA free plastic food containers with dividers + EBook (3 compartment, Black)

This set is very useful for packing my lunches. With three different sized “dookets”, I can easily keep my salad fresh and non soggy. This is exactly what I was looking for. I have tried well known brands that have not been as effective as these stackable tubs.

The fact that they stack is also very handy in that they do take up a lot less space in my cupboard and by re-stacking, I am ensuring that they keep their shape and are less likely to leak from one dooket to the other.

The lids fit very snuggly and my salad mixture of leaves is a fairly substantial portion in the larger dooket, with beetroot, jalapenos etc going into the smaller dookets and sometimes some coleslaw or cold meat into the third option. To date, I have had no leakage between dookets and I have been re-using the same container for my own lunches to allow me to give an honest review following a few uses.

I may have to replace these after a year or so, but so far, I have had two successful weeks of work lunches from the one tub. At that rate, I think I will have achieved good value for money as branded items do have a limited life anyway.

I purchased these tubs at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. I will happily re-purchase at full price when and if required.

Door Stop 2 Pack - Non Slip Door Stopper Works on All Floor Surfaces - Premium Rubber Door Stops - Large Door Wedge with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 July 2016

These are great little door stops. Who would have thought that a bit of rubber could remove so much stress?

Having a couple of rattling doors in the house, I use these to keep the offending items closed and secured. I also have the option of using the door stops to keep the doors propped oen to allow good air circulation around the house without worrying about doors slamming.

They also look better than most of the alternatives out there. I have threaded some ribbon through the door stops and hang them from the doors that bang and rattle the most. That way, they are always handy and I am not in danger of tripping over them when they are not in use.

I can highly recommend this item. I purchased the door stops at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. I am really pleased with the quality and practicality of the item.

Art Naturals 100% Pure and Natural Essential Peppermint Oil- Premium, Therapeutic Grade-4 oz
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 July 2016
ArtNaturals Peppermint Oil 100% Pure and Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade Mentha Peperita Essential 120ml Oil - Best Fresh Scent for Home and Work - Perfect to Repel Mice and Spiders

Suffering from IBS and having successfully used peppermint oil capsules, I thought this would be worth a try. I am very impressed.

A couple of drops in a cup of hot water and this tastes delicious. A lovely, refreshing, minty drink. As well as helping calm my stomach, there is another pleasant side effect.

I also suffer quite badly with hayfever and my nose had been a bit “bunged up”. This minty fresh drink also helps clear my sinuses.

I love this stuff and will keep drinking it.

I highly recommend it.

I purchased this at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. I would be happy to buy this again at full price as a little does go a very long way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20