Profile for Big Mama > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 804

Big Mama "BM" (Glasgow)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Unicorn Then Always Be A Unicorn Women's T-Shirt. *Please Note: Snug Fitting Soft Cotton Tees. Custom Apparel Co. Size Guide Recommendation: Small - 6/8, Medium - 8/10, Large - 10/12, XL - 12/14, 2XL - 14/16* *For item as per listing, place your order with the Manufacturer 'Custom Apparel Co.'
Price: £4.99 - £7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO BIG, 13 Oct 2014
Arrived three days after delivery estimate (the day after my daughter's birthday - just as well we had plenty of other gifts to give her).

Sizing - don't go by the seller's guidelines. I ordered the large as they stated this would suit a size 10/12. The first one was more like an 18 and had grey writing on it.

Seller very prompt when I contacted them. They arranged for a replacement to be sent out and this was received a couple of days later.

The 2nd t-shirt was also large - I'd say about a size 14. Decided to keep that and subject it to the mercy of the tumble drier.

Seems to be a good, thick material and the bright white writing makes it look a lot better.

I would recommend the seller, but be wary of the sizing. Maybe it was just the black shirt that has sizing problems as I noticed that other reviews say the shirt comes up small.

Skinny Sprinkles® Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink | 19 Cals per serving (21 Sticks)
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WORKS!, 6 Oct 2014
I am impressed. Not sure whether it is all in my mind but I really don't care as these little sachets seem to be working. Currently, I have been having one drink when I get into work at 7am, then having my breakfast at 10am, lunch and dinner at normal times.

I lost two pounds last week without really trying and did not feel hungry. Will definately buy again, but will go for the bigger box.

Tastes quite nice as well. It appeals to my sweet tooth.

SodaStream Genesis Megapack - White
SodaStream Genesis Megapack - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but....., 23 Sep 2014
The workings of this are fine; it just seems a little flimsy. The one litre bottles have to be tilted to attach. I feel like I might break this when pressing the button to gas the water.

It is probably me being paranoid as the sodastream I had many years ago was much sturdier than this, but I am sure the company have tested it.

Good range of drinks, but I also like fizzy water. I stuggled to store the large bottles of fizzy water, but this takes up much less space.

Regatta Women's Sweetness Body Warmer - Black, Size 20
Regatta Women's Sweetness Body Warmer - Black, Size 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Sep 2014
Great fit, great quality. Length is perfect.

High Quality Toilet Seat | Wide choice of beautiful toilet seats | Stable Hinges | Easy to mount | (Green Frog)
Offered by Bathroom Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 Sep 2014
Quick delivery and easy to fit. Bought for our downstairs loo - froggy themed and it fits in really well.

Hubby (the frog enthusiast) loves it.

Hailo K30 150 kg Capacity Aluminium Household Steps (3 Steps)
Hailo K30 150 kg Capacity Aluminium Household Steps (3 Steps)
Offered by Abbey Access Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - but that's all, 23 Sep 2014
The steps are wide enough. Disappointed with the lack of stability. You can actually feel the legs separating when stepping up. The "feet" also slip around on our linoleum flooring in the kitchen and the tiled floor in the bathroom.

Considering I could get a sturdier version from reputable stores at half the price, I do regret this purchase.

Despicable Me 135 x 200 cm 50 Percent Cotton/ 50 Percent Polyester Undercover Single Duvet Cover Set, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
My 22 year old daughter loves it!

Kitchen Craft 32cm Non-Stick Pizza Crisper
Kitchen Craft 32cm Non-Stick Pizza Crisper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for other food as well, 23 Sep 2014
I already have three of these pans. There are six of us at home and I was getting a wee bit fed up when making home made pizza. Everyone wants different toppings and I would have to wait until the first batch were done before assembling the next three. I bought another three and this way I can have them all prepared and ready to go in the oven - just need another couple of oven shelves then I can cook all six at the same time.

I prefer these to the pizza stone I purchased last year to try out.

Great for other food as well; especially hash browns.

Highly recommended.

Regatta Women's Laska Waterproof Jacket - Black, Size 20
Regatta Women's Laska Waterproof Jacket - Black, Size 20
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking lightweight jacket., 28 Aug 2014
True to size, comfortable, lightweight jacket. Exactly what I was looking for. The purple contrast stitching and lining is gorgeous. I will buy more Regatta clothing in the future.

Four stars as the velcro anoys me when it catches. Don't know why they cannot put poppers or buttons on? However, that seems to be the same with all these types of jackets.

KeepCup 12 oz Medium Glass Magic Brew Coffee Cup, Set of 1
KeepCup 12 oz Medium Glass Magic Brew Coffee Cup, Set of 1

4.0 out of 5 stars ... for a decent "travel mug" to allow me to enjoy a coffee on my way to work, 13 Aug 2014
I drive a Renault Twingo and have been looking for the past two years for a decent "travel mug" to allow me to enjoy a coffee on my way to work.

The cup holders in this car suck! At best they hold a 330ml drinks can.

I have previously used the original KeepCup, but found that the coffee would drip from the lid when used piping hot and I would end up wearing most of it. The way round this was for me to leave the lid off for 15 minutes before leaving and just have a lukewarm coffee.

This elegant cup has solved these problems. It is a wee bit dumpier than the original so it also now fits into my Tassimo without struggling to get it back out. It also has a newly designed lid complete with a seal (imagine someone thinking of that). It fits in the cupholder in my car and is pleasant to drink from. There was a funny taste from the lid, but a couple of washes in soapy water took care of that.

The cup is warm when filled with my tipple of black coffee, but not unbearable so.

The only other downside is the price. However, I am enjoying the hot coffee too much to complain too much about the money spent.

I would have given five stars had it been a bit cheaper. I would recommend this product to those who like a tea or coffee on the go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16