Profile for Big Mama > Reviews

Regatta Women's Laska Waterproof Jacket - Black, Size 20
Regatta Women's Laska Waterproof Jacket - Black, Size 20
Offered by Full Shot Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Cracking lightweight jacket., 28 Aug 2014
True to size, comfortable, lightweight jacket. Exactly what I was looking for. The purple contrast stitching and lining is gorgeous. I will buy more Regatta clothing in the future.

Four stars as the velcro anoys me when it catches. Don't know why they cannot put poppers or buttons on? However, that seems to be the same with all these types of jackets.

KeepCup 12 oz Medium Glass Magic Brew Coffee Cup, Set of 1
KeepCup 12 oz Medium Glass Magic Brew Coffee Cup, Set of 1

4.0 out of 5 stars ... for a decent "travel mug" to allow me to enjoy a coffee on my way to work, 13 Aug 2014
I drive a Renault Twingo and have been looking for the past two years for a decent "travel mug" to allow me to enjoy a coffee on my way to work.

The cup holders in this car suck! At best they hold a 330ml drinks can.

I have previously used the original KeepCup, but found that the coffee would drip from the lid when used piping hot and I would end up wearing most of it. The way round this was for me to leave the lid off for 15 minutes before leaving and just have a lukewarm coffee.

This elegant cup has solved these problems. It is a wee bit dumpier than the original so it also now fits into my Tassimo without struggling to get it back out. It also has a newly designed lid complete with a seal (imagine someone thinking of that). It fits in the cupholder in my car and is pleasant to drink from. There was a funny taste from the lid, but a couple of washes in soapy water took care of that.

The cup is warm when filled with my tipple of black coffee, but not unbearable so.

The only other downside is the price. However, I am enjoying the hot coffee too much to complain too much about the money spent.

I would have given five stars had it been a bit cheaper. I would recommend this product to those who like a tea or coffee on the go.

Glass Vinegar Bottle
Glass Vinegar Bottle
Offered by UK Cook Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL, 14 May 2014
Hubby had been searching for vinegar bottles like these from his (and my) childhood. Perfect and no drips from the side of the lid. Quick delivery too.

Taylors of Harrogate Hot Lava Java Extreme Roast Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by WARM TOUCH STORES LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING COFFEE, 14 May 2014
Bought for the Coffee Club at work. This is used in a filter coffee machine and tastes absolutely amazing! Good strong taste without being overbearing and no bitter aftertaste. We are all agreed that this is the coffee we will stick with in the office.

Pure Mineral Oil - chopping board oil - wood - slate - stone - 250ml
Pure Mineral Oil - chopping board oil - wood - slate - stone - 250ml
Offered by BRANDON BESPOKE

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB, 14 May 2014
Bought to finish off an Ikea butchers trolley. It looks great. Was difficult to decide when to stop applying as each coat brought a slightly different colour to the trolley and they were all very striking. Will buy again to "top up" the trolley.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 14 May 2014
In my household of six, four of us suffer from hayfever. This is definately the most economical way to keep us free from runny noses and watering eyes.

Bodum Pavina 4558-10-12 6 Pcs Double Wall Glasses Small 25 cl
Bodum Pavina 4558-10-12 6 Pcs Double Wall Glasses Small 25 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous glasses, 14 May 2014
These make a cup of coffee look really special. I was concerned about the lack of handle and wondered if it would be "too hot to handle", but I was wrong as they are very easy to hold and drink from.

2 x NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - EXTRA THICK
2 x NON SLIP GRIP GRIPPER MAT - NON SLIP RUG GRIPPER - EXTRA THICK
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 May 2014
Great value, great quality and really fast delivery. Would buy again as so pleased with this. It was bought to allow a table top fridge to be placed on a set of drawers and not move about when the door was opened. Works a treat.

Bulk Milled Spices Paprika, Smoked 1 kg
Bulk Milled Spices Paprika, Smoked 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 May 2014
I have started buying all my most used spices in bulk as they work out so much cheaper. Great smokey taste from this paprika.

Watermelon Slices 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Watermelon Slices 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY, 14 May 2014
These are amazing! I love them. Don't know if I will buy again though as I just sat and picked at them till my mouth hurt.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16