Profile for Big Mama > Reviews

Content by Big Mama

Big Mama "BM" (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case with Air Cushion Corners for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Shimmery White

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but ..........., 10 Feb. 2016
In common with other reviewers, I had a Spigen case for my S4 phone. Impressed that I was able to sell on my S4 in "as new" condition, I thought I would stick with this proven brand for my S6 Edge. This was an error.

As others have stated, accessing the power button is nearly impossible. I have returned mine and gone for the Samsung option that has the flap over the screen.

The other issue I did not foresee was that the screen was very exposed. With the S4 being flat, the raised edge at the front, it provided protection for the screen. With the S6 Edge being curved, this is not the case and if you were to put the phone face down on a flat surface, there is the possibility of screen damage.

Bbb Wall Mount Parkinglot
Bbb Wall Mount Parkinglot

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Bbb Wall Mount Parkinglot (Sports)
Brilliant, easy to use. I have two of these, one for a mountain bike and one for a road bike. Great value solution to awkward storage.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic rear cycle light, 2 Jan. 2016
Second one of these I have purchased - I have both attached to the pannier rack on my bike to increase visibility as you cannot be too bright on the dark winter mornings.

I love the lane lines as they do highlight the space required by cyclists. I also love that they are usb rechargeable.

I highly recommend these lights. Great price and great products.

efluky 4.5 Inch Mini USB Rechargeable Fan 3 Speeds with Blue Decorative Light and LED Light Portable Table Fan Cooling Fan for Home and Office,Indoor and Outdoor Activities As Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Backpacking,Climbing, Boating, Travel, Picnic (Black)
Offered by efluky Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 2 Jan. 2016
My son bought one of these for my hubby when he was in hospital. It was a godsend for him in the excessively warm ward. Plug in fans were not allowed for some reason, but this was.

Hubby made a pal on the ward and left the fan with him when he was discharged. Pal has also reported that this was fantastic for him too.

Purchased another one straight away for my hubby and he carries it with him as he is still in a back brace and tends to overheat. The portability is fantastic (pardon the pun). He would be lost without it.

I will be treating myself to one of these to take into work for use as a desk fan. The power in it is amazing and it goes for about six hours from a single charge.

Absolutely brilliant - do not hesitate to buy!

More Mile Lumino Unisex Lite Running Sports Socks 3 Pairs
More Mile Lumino Unisex Lite Running Sports Socks 3 Pairs
Offered by Exercise-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, 26 Nov. 2015
Good fit, stretchy and bright enough. However, they are just a little bit thin.

Having said that, I do really like them.

LE® 5.5W C37 E14 SES LED Candle Bulbs, LED Torpedo, 40W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 470lm, Warm White, 2700K, Candle Lights, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 10 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Look good, but do not last!, 26 Nov. 2015
I waited before writing a review on these bulbs as I wanted to see how they lasted.

The short answer is that they didn't!

My living room ceiling pendant takes six bulbs. All the existing bulbs were replaced with these at the end of April. We are now at the end of November and I have run out of bulbs. The first two bulbs stopped working within two months of being replaced. All throughout summer, we hardly switched the light on in the living room as we had recently had solar panels installed and were being super efficient with our electricity usage.

So, to run out of bulbs (that were not cheap) after only seven months, is unacceptable.

They do look good and do generate more light than the bulbs they replaced (Ikea long life). However, given that they cost more than the Ikea long life bulbs, guess where I'm going to buy the next batch required?

Don't waste your money!

Reflective running gear - Use it as armbands or ankle bands or wrist bands - Set of two (One pair) - Reflective strips for more visibility ...

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASED WITH THIS ITEM - JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, 11 Nov. 2015
Great product, just what I was looking for. I cycle into work in cycling gear, but prefer to just do the return journey with what I am wearing to save carrying even more stuff. These bands are great for ensuring my trousers don't get snagged up in the gears / water bottle etc.

The velcro gives the impression that it is strong and will last for quite a while even with daily use. The length of the velcro strips also gives the option to adjust the length of the bands by about 2".

I would certainly order this item again, if necessary.

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Detox Colon Cleanse DX-10 Weight Loss Diet Pills Duo Saver Pack | 1 Month Supply | 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars They do actually work!, 14 Sept. 2015
These do seem to work! I had reached a "stalemate" with my weight loss and thought I'd give these a try. I have been taking these for two weeks and lost 4lbs the first week and 2lbs the second.

I just take one of each pill in the morning and evening with meals and a large glass of water. I do feel that I am less hungry and not as likely to snack between meals.

I appreciate that I may have been more strict with my diet without really realising it, but who cares - I am losing weight again and if taking these pills is helping, then I am all for them even if it is all in my mind.

I will certainly be ordering again shortly (after pay day).

MaxiNutrition Promax Bars - Dark Chocolate Cherry (Box of 12)
MaxiNutrition Promax Bars - Dark Chocolate Cherry (Box of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 9 Sept. 2015
Quite filling and very tasty. I ordered some more!

Waterproof Rain Cover for Front and Rear Bike Basket - MadeForRain CityTurtle - Tomato Red
Offered by MadeForRain

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic - does what it is supposed to do, 9 Sept. 2015
I bought one of these for my basket. Loved it so much I tried it on my pannier bags and when I found it also fitted then, I ordered another two for me and two for my daughter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19