Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for D. L. Esty > Reviews

Content by D. L. Esty

D. L. Esty

Page: 1 | 2
Green 2gb MP4 Player Pro Plus with Video Camera & shake to change + FREE Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars MP4 player...fantastic buy..., 4 July 2010
I purchased this MP$ for my son, and was so taken with the quality and value for money that l have purchased one for myself for when l travel on the train to work. It is an excellent quality for what it is and l am extrememly pleased with Amazon for stocking and supplying them. I do not mind singing praises of a product when l am genuinely pleased with it.

Incidently, l have purchased a 3rd MP4 now, as my 16 y-o son wanted one for when we go to Dominican Rep in 2 weeks time. I am awaiting its delivery. Do not hesitate to purchase, l am famous for my bargain-hunting and this is one product that has kept me my status!!!

100 Huge Hits of Reggae
100 Huge Hits of Reggae

5.0 out of 5 stars no matter what your reggae musical tastes, you will love this..., 27 Aug. 2009
This review is from: 100 Huge Hits of Reggae (Audio CD)
Wonderful, nostalgic, beautiful collection of original songs for all kinds of reggae music lovers.

this is undoubtly one of my best best buys. Pure Platinum, and wow, what a huge collection of music!!

Page: 1 | 2