Profile for Sofia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Creative Tops Ethnic Gold Cork-Backed Placemats, Set of 6,
Creative Tops Ethnic Gold Cork-Backed Placemats, Set of 6,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Design, 26 Feb. 2015
Beautiful design and looks good on the dinner table.

The only negative in my opinion is that when you have children who tend to spill, draw and drop food and drink this may not fair well. Another negative point for me is that it has writing on the side "licensed by Wild Apple", which I think spoils it a bit.

Oaks Lighting Kendal Ball Pendant Shade Finished in Chrome with Clear Acrylic Drops

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam lighting, 26 Feb. 2015
This looks absolutely stunning in my hallway as keeps in line with a simple modern decor and provides a bit of glam at the same time.

This is a good investment for any room or hallway.

Moroccan Lantern 1 Light Pendant Light
Moroccan Lantern 1 Light Pendant Light
Offered by Sunset Lighting (Bolton)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Investment, 26 Feb. 2015
This is a beautiful ceiling light which is easy to fix on as it requires no additional fixtures or fittings.

It looks very elegant and gives of a lot of light.

Mini Small Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle With Hot Pink Knitted Hottie Cover
Mini Small Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle With Hot Pink Knitted Hottie Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Toasty, 26 Feb. 2015
Perfect size for me and I use it to alleviate my back pain. Also the hot pink cover retains the heat for a lot longer.

Contemporary Moroccan Style Shabby Chic Cream Metal Jewelled Ball Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 26 Feb. 2015
This is a beautiful ceiling light shade that I brought for my bedroom, which looks good on or off.

Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--42 Sachets
Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--42 Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 25 Feb. 2015
This is a good source of iron to take on a day to day basis and I found this to be more kind to my stomach.

EcoAir DD122 Mini Compact Desiccant Dehumidifier, 6 L
EcoAir DD122 Mini Compact Desiccant Dehumidifier, 6 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient dehumidifer, 25 Feb. 2015
This is very compact and efficient in dehumidifying my home

Baby Unisex I Love Mummy Design 3 Piece Hat, Mittens & Booties Gift Set (0-3 Months) (Cream)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
Very cute.

Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil, for Moisturing & Treating Dry Skin & Conditioning Damaged Hair Supplied Direct by Shea Life Skincare 1 Kg Tub
Offered by BROWN EARTH SKINCARE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product when you finally get!!!, 25 Feb. 2015
I use this as a base oil to moisturise my skin which tends to be dry during the winters.

The product is good but the overall experience in receiving it was poor!!

Wonderdry Tea Towels Green. 95% cotton 5% polyester. Quantity: 10.
Wonderdry Tea Towels Green. 95% cotton 5% polyester. Quantity: 10.
Offered by Hotel-Linens

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 25 Feb. 2015
I am in still two minds over these towels. They are great in length but I do not find them to be very good when drying up my dinner plates and so forth.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9