Profile for Jim > Reviews

Content by Jim

Jim

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Goodia multi color 4.8M 20 LED Icicle Lights Solar Powered Raindrop Garden String Fairy Lights/ LED Waterproof Decorative Lights for Outdoor, Garden, Patio, Christmas, Xmas Tree, Holiday Party
Offered by Dailyart

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased with these lights., 23 Dec. 2015
We didn't expect much to happen when it got dark as it's been overcast all day but when it got dark my wife rushed in and said, "we have lights in the garden." The lights stayed on twinkling for a good two hours which was better than expected.

Fire 7 2015 Case - MoKo Slim Folding Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire 7 inch Display Tablet (5th Generation - 2015 Release Only), ORANGE
Offered by BSCstore EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality product., 23 Dec. 2015
The case is just the job. Had bought a cheap case previously that was good for the money but not quite what I needed so this one is really what I was after. A good buy, now my lovely Fire tablet is complete.

Pro Breeze® Cordless Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier for Absorbing Moisture in Small Spaces e.g. Wardrobes, Cabinets, Drawers, Boxes. Wireless with NO BATTERIES needed.
Offered by The Body Source

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this unit for dampness in my car, 19 Dec. 2015
Recently I found dampness in my car so I found this dehumidifier after reading the positive reviews. I left the dehumidifier in the car overnight and in the morning the chrystals were still orange. How long should it take for the chrystals to turn green?
I've had the dehumidifier in my car for some time and eventually the chrystals turned green. Since I have had a water leak in the car I'm not able to judge the performance of the dehumidifier until such time as the leak is fixed.

Neotechs® Black Neoprene Pouch Sleeve Carry Case Cover Stand for Amazon Kindle 7" Fire HD HDX & Kindle Touch Paperwhite
Offered by Neotechs

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain, 11 Dec. 2015
Really pleased with this purchase. What a bargain at under two quid.

Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers
Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers

2.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase for the price, 8 Dec. 2015
Basically a good buy though at the moment I can't register my email address, username (which I'm not sure of) and my password, will have to investigate. Have now installed my email so now very pleased with my purchase and getting used to it. Well recommended.

Galvanised Steel Fixing Banding 20mm x 10 Metre
Galvanised Steel Fixing Banding 20mm x 10 Metre
Offered by JT Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2015
Banding like this had a multitude of uses around the house and garden.

DeWalt DT5940QZ Cobolt Metal Drill Bit Set (6 Pieces)
DeWalt DT5940QZ Cobolt Metal Drill Bit Set (6 Pieces)

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought these drills hoping to eat through stainless steel ..., 7 Nov. 2015
I bought these drills hoping to eat through stainless steel but I had a hard time doing so. As a result I can only award three stars.

Pink Ladies Jacket Fancy Dress (UK Size Large 12-14)
Pink Ladies Jacket Fancy Dress (UK Size Large 12-14)
Offered by Planet_Fancy_Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fancy dress choice, 5 Jun. 2015
My wife wore this jacket with other accessories to our daughter's birthday and she looked the part helping the party to be a success.

Sole Control Classic 3/4 Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support for flat feet, fallen arches, pronation, and heel pad for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars no problem as a pair of scissors soon gave a good fit., 8 May 2015
I expected these orthotics to need trimming, no problem as a pair of scissors soon gave a good fit.

Dragonfly Rooibos Earl Grey 40 Bags x 4
Dragonfly Rooibos Earl Grey 40 Bags x 4
Offered by MMK LIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly Rooibos tea with Earl Grey a firm favourite now., 13 April 2015
I've tried Rooibos tea before and wasn't too struck and found it a bit strong but with Earl Grey in the mix it is my favourite tea now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6