Profile for Cenac > Reviews

Content by Cenac

Cenac

Acer Aspire E1-522 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD E2-3800 1.3GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDML, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)
Offered by PCSuppliers

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Sept. 2014
This laptop is at the entry level, with a really good price. Having now mastered Windows 8.1 (well, getting there) I can now tell which problems are due to operating system familiarisation, and which are hardware. The only real criticisms are the shiny screen, and the peculiarities of the touch pad, which if I don't get used to, I will attempt to desensitize it. The AMD processor together with 4gb RAM seem to fast enough for my use (not games) and if necessary I can always double up on RAM in the future. Later I may buy an extended guarantee, when I am totally convinced the machine is worth it.

World of Data® Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
World of Data® Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp
Offered by Pakeeza

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 8 Jan. 2013
The adaptor I received was faulty. It did not function at all, and gave off a strong odour of an electrical short circuit.

The item was ridiculously cheap at only 10p plus postage, but even so I did expect a fully functional item, not a hazardous one!