Profile for andy > Reviews

Content by andy

andy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Colored Pencil Painting Bible: Techniques for Achieving Luminous Color and Ultra-realistic Effects
by Alyona Nickelsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Coloured pencil painting bible. Alyona Nickelsen, 10 May 2014
Present for artistic granddaughter who finds it very useful. All information and techniques clearly given and demonstrated, with good colour pages. Certainly made me wish I could produce pictures like that. My granddaughter already is!

Flow Free
Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Flow Free. Big Duck Games LLC, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Love this game. Can be sooop frustrating but a great way to spend a few minutes exercising the brain in an enjoyable way. All of the granddaughters love this including the 5 year old. Makes them think ahead and appreciate ways and means of completing the puzzle, moving the colours, without blocking the way for others. Also as its done with fingers, so simple!

IT World's Lightest Sub-0-G Ultra Lightweight Luggage Single Medium Case in Grape Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars IT Worlds Lightest Sub-0-G ultra lightweight luggage., 10 May 2014
I now have several of these cases in various sizes and they are great. Really are lightweight and easy to handle. The wider than usual pull handle helps keep the case balanced without twisting like a narrow handle sometimes does. The material, although looking a bit fragile, seems very tough, and the one which has been to South Africa with me a few times is still in very good condition. I would not go back to any other type or make of case now.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars The hundred year old man who climbed out of a window and disappeared. Jonas Jonasson, 10 May 2014
Title attracted me. Glad it did. Meant for bedtime reading but a really entertaining book, kept me awake longer than it should have done. Made me laugh too. Gave me hope for my own old age!

Fluke
Fluke

3.0 out of 5 stars Fluke Davidf Elliot, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Fluke (Kindle Edition)
Thought I would like this but unimpressed. Did not finish the book. Felt it was slow and became rather bored.

Numbers Addict - Free Candy Splash
Numbers Addict - Free Candy Splash

5.0 out of 5 stars Numbers Addict Barings Prod., 10 May 2014
Yes this is addictive and sends me mad as I just cant seem to get beyond the midway score to progress to the next level, jumping from 20 to 50. Wish they had an in between level. Anyway, its brilliant for keeping the brain going, simple maths and speed being what its all about. And fun too. Would buy again.

WMA 2 In 1 Neck Face Roller Slim Massage Facial Tool
WMA 2 In 1 Neck Face Roller Slim Massage Facial Tool
Offered by Sunny Market

3.0 out of 5 stars WMA 2 in 1 Neck Face Roller, 10 May 2014
Got this on request from granddaughter, who already has a pretty slim face as far as I am concerned. Took some time to get here - from China - postage cost more than it! Got lost on way but 2nd one turned up promptly one I had let them know. Cheap plastic, what else for the price, Granddaughter liked and used it, but it did not stay in on piece for long. Maybe because she was careless. Face looks the same to me but she says it worked. (This is a fifteen year old. )

Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez; Fantasia para gentilhombre
Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez; Fantasia para gentilhombre

4.0 out of 5 stars Rodrigo: Concerto de Aranjuez. John Williams, 10 May 2014
I heard this on the car radio and decided I would get it. I just love this music and never tire. Not sure John Williams version is the best out there but it was affordable and what I hoped for.

Pattaya Parables
Pattaya Parables

4.0 out of 5 stars Pattaya Parables John Tudor Griffiths, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Pattaya Parables (Kindle Edition)
A nice collection of pleasing short stories, set in a world foreign to a lot of us. Easily written, easily read.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

4.0 out of 5 stars Candy Crush Saga, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Well, this was downloaded to my Kindle for the grandchildren - and they love it! There are others I prefer. Enough said.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4