Profile for Candy > Reviews

Playmobil Summer Fun 5435 Family Camping Trip
Playmobil Summer Fun 5435 Family Camping Trip
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 April 2014
My 4 yr old received this as a birthday present and its a real hit :) He loves cooking the food and the mini cool box is so cute. We are camping this summer too so great to get him ready for that . Beware thought as with all playmobil... lots of little bits

Yellow Submarine [DVD] [1968] [2012] [NTSC]
Yellow Submarine [DVD] [1968] [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ The Beatles
Price: 15.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for big kids and little kids, 26 Aug 2013
I loved watching this when when i was little and recently watched it with my little one who loves it x beatles fan in the making

The Great Big Book of Feelings
The Great Big Book of Feelings
by Mary Hoffman
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 24 July 2013
This was such a lovely book to help your little ones understand all those crazy emotions they are having :)

The No Cry Potty Training Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-bye to Nappies
by Elizabeth Pantley
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars best potty training book ever, 12 May 2013
Best book out there for potty training. I'm an attachment parent so the no-cry part of the book reached out to me, but this book is a must for anyone wanting to make the big step up to no nappies in the least stressfull way possible.

I've Finished!
I've Finished!
by Victoria Roberts
Price: 5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars potty training book, 12 May 2013
This review is from: I've Finished! (Hardcover)
great for making the transistion from potty to toilet. My son loves to read it when he goes to the loo

The Dinner Lady: Change The Way Your Children Eat Forever
The Dinner Lady: Change The Way Your Children Eat Forever
by Jeanette Orrey

5.0 out of 5 stars great for busy mums and no fuzz cooking, 22 Jan 2013
I'm not the greatest cook and having toddler means i have no time. This is such a great title as it contains all the classics with no fuzz. My toddler is very fussy but has aready eatten 3 of the meals I made from this this, so already i feel i've got my moneys worth :)

Big Enough for a Bed (Sesame Street Board Books)
Big Enough for a Bed (Sesame Street Board Books)
by Random House
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for that transition from cot to bed, 14 Jan 2013
My son was struggling getting used to his big boy bed so this came up in my recomendations and I thought why not. I'm so glad I did, its so cute and just basic enough to cover all the details ie it might feel different but its ok, mummy can still read your stories in bed and you can take your blankie or toy with you x Our copy is now by the side of his bed and we read it everynight. PS bed rail helped too :0

Too Big for Diapers (Sesame Street) (Sesame Steps)
Too Big for Diapers (Sesame Street) (Sesame Steps)
by Random House
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars great for potty time, 14 Jan 2013
Ok so it sayes diapers but what the heck it got my son to sit on the potty long enough to poop !Also i love anything Bert and Ernie :0

Sew What! Skirts: 16 Simple Styles You Can Make with Fabulous Fabrics
Sew What! Skirts: 16 Simple Styles You Can Make with Fabulous Fabrics
by Francesca DenHartog
Price: 12.25

1.0 out of 5 stars very disapointed, 14 Jan 2013
Was looking for some new inspiration for a new year project so got this from local libary. Glad i did and hadnt forked out money for it, as its so old fashioned and i dont mean in a vintage way as i love Vintage clothing. The skirts are just awlful and not much difference between styles, just made with different material :(

Sublime Stitching
Sublime Stitching
by Jenny Hart
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners who want something different, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Sublime Stitching (Spiral-bound)
Love love love this. I'm a keen craft girlie, but needle work was new to me. This book is great for beginners as has all the basic stitches and lists of equipment to get. The patterns are really great for anyone who likes a break from the norm.... cocktail glasses, tattoo scrolls, cupcakes and cute retro images.
Also didnt realise which is a total bonus, is the patterns as reusuable up to 10 tens each, bargain !
Handy little pocket in cover too to keep hold of stray bits

Page: 1 | 2