Profile for Miss N Boland > Reviews

Content by Miss N Boland

Miss N Boland

Page: 1 | 2
Mind Your Tone - Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera and Rosewater Toner - 250ml - whytheface
Offered by detoxpeople

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Toner!, 9 Nov. 2015
Absolutely lovely toner. I've been using the Thayers brand of natural cleansers and toners and I love them but thought I would give something else a go when I came across this one. What can I say? It's toning without being drying, it's hydrating without being oily and it's soothing without any chemical ingredients. I love how minimalistic the packaging is, really catches your attention and tells you everything you need to know, nothing more, nothing less. The bottle is clear too which is a great benefit. The only downside is the bottle isn't big enough at 250ml! I can't emphasise enough how much better natural toners are for your skin. I have combination oily skin and other so called ''natural'' toners always irritate my skin because of the alcohol. Highly recommend this to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, Deep Pore Cleansing!, 2 lbs (908 g)
Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, Deep Pore Cleansing!, 2 lbs (908 g)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Oct. 2015
Over hyped in my opinion. It's a nice clay mask but I didn't have any exceptional results, not did I feel the pulsating it promised.

Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Grey (Gry), 3 UK (36 EU) (6 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2, Women's Trainers, Grey (Gry), 3 UK (36 EU) (6 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 25 Oct. 2015
The most comfortable and lightweight shoes. Recommend them to everyone and they are never disappointed. Also surprisingly flattering with a variety of outfits, including skinny jeans which I did not expect. Love them!

Skechers Gowalk 2 Super Sock Women's Walking Shoes - Taupe, 3 UK (36 EU)
Skechers Gowalk 2 Super Sock Women's Walking Shoes - Taupe, 3 UK (36 EU)
Offered by Lemonurban

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoes!, 25 Oct. 2015
The most comfortable, lightweight shoes EVER. Recommend them to everyone and have been living in mine since I bought them. Most people find they have to size down but I'd say if you have a wide foot you will be fine with your regular size.

Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, 25 Oct. 2015
This stuff is incredible. Used to suffer from terrible cystic back acne that was sore and oily. Since using this spray on a daily basis it has completely cleared up! It even felt like it was doing good from the very first application when it felt like it was literally drying the acne up. I also use it after I exercise as you lose magnesium through sweat. I also used to get those white marks on my nails which I always thought were caused by calcium deficiency, except that I always ate more than enough calcium so always wondered why. Since learning that you need magnesium for optimum calcium absorption I can only imagine this was my problem as since using the spray on a daily basis I've not had any white marks in my nails. It does sting some when you first start to apply it but definitely lessens very quickly as your absorption levels increase. I'm on my fourth bottle and I rarely repurchase skincare. It's without doubt one of my holy grail products! Highly recommend!

Thayers® Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner with Organic Aloe Vera 355ml
Thayers® Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner with Organic Aloe Vera 355ml
Offered by Nurturly

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 25 Oct. 2015
Brilliant stuff. If you want a gentle, balancing and refreshing toner you need to buy this. Best one I have ever tried.

Thayer Lavender Witch Hazel, 12 Fluid Ounce
Thayer Lavender Witch Hazel, 12 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 25 Oct. 2015
Highly recommend, best toner I have ever used.

Netflix
Netflix

2.0 out of 5 stars out of sync, 9 July 2015
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Was great but now the sound and action is out of sync and staggers quite a lot. Presume it's an update issue.

Potter's Herbals Witch Hazel - Distilled BPC, 75ml
Potter's Herbals Witch Hazel - Distilled BPC, 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan. 2015
Great product but needs to be bigger!

Kaeso Rebalancing Facial Moisturiser 495 ml
Kaeso Rebalancing Facial Moisturiser 495 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 28 Aug. 2014
Great balancing moisturiser, the perfect formula for my combination skin, leaving it moisturiser but not too oily.This is a huge amount for tthe price so highly recommend if you have combination skin and can never seen to get the right balance. Also has a very delicate scent of cucumber which is very refreshing.

Page: 1 | 2