Profile for Chantelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy
Will You Love Me?: The story of my adopted daughter Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb. 2015
An other fantastic book. Xx I love being part of cathy family. Xx can't wait to read her next book.

Nowhere to Go: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved
Nowhere to Go: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Jan. 2015
An other fantastic and moving book. I am so pleased for Tyler. I love casey and Mike. Iwhen I read these books I feel like I'm a family member. I have read all casey books I just can't wait for the next book. X

The Girl From Yesterday
The Girl From Yesterday

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 27 Jun. 2014
I am always sad when I have finished one of shanes books because although I can't wait to get to the end to see why happens. I just want to read another one of his books. I have read all of his books and I'm just hoping he has many more for me to read.

Call Me Cockroach: Based on a True Story
Call Me Cockroach: Based on a True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Very true and real, 7 Mar. 2014
I'm so glad that Tuesday managed to forgive herself and that she found love in the end. Very well written.

Call Me Tuesday: Based on a True Story
Call Me Tuesday: Based on a True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 3 Mar. 2014
This was a gripping story. I could not put it down. I would recommend this book. Tuesday is a true inspiration

KERI Part 4: Keri Karin Part Two (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI Part 4: Keri Karin Part Two (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Feb. 2014
Once again keri took me on journey through her life. I can't wait for the next book to come out. I hope her mum gets what she deserves.

A Last Kiss for Mummy: A teenage mum, a tiny infant, a desperate decision
A Last Kiss for Mummy: A teenage mum, a tiny infant, a desperate decision

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional. Very good, 2 Jan. 2014
Once again I found casey book emotional. I love the way she draws you in to get family. It's like reading a best friends family problems. I was so pleased that it all came good for Emma and get children and she is doing well. Can't wait for another casey book to come out.

No Country For Old Men
No Country For Old Men
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Album of the year so far., 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: No Country For Old Men (Audio CD)
Great music by a great band. stand out tracks are He's the man & Let's rip it up & Don't ever change. I could name all the tracks because there is not a bad one on this album. Only album that I have not a track or two. Also must mention the girls on backing vocals, very good singers, they'll go far. All that's needed now is to hear this album live, come on guys.

Please Will Someone Help Me?
Please Will Someone Help Me?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intense read, 6 Sept. 2013
Well done Sophie for telling your story. This book is very graphic in detail, but it's hard to put the book down.

Little Prisoners: A tragic story of siblings trapped in a world of abuse and suffering

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad but came good, 27 Jun. 2013
This book really pulls in your heart strings. I love the way casey puts the story a cross its like you are part of her family. I got so emotional reading this book. But it's not for the faint hearted these kids really suffered, I'm so glad casey was able to help them.

Page: 1 | 2