ARRAY(0xab186a44)

Offered by hairnbeautyshop
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars product arrived fast, 7 Mar 2014
7th March 14
The item arrived fast and was sealed. It's a good job the jar is solid as it was a put into a box that was far too large & had no packaging too keep in into place.

So on to the product, I bought this on the off chance it may cure my skin of the dark marks left from when i had a lot of acne. I can't say much as yesterday was the first time i had a go. It's like face cream, so after washing my face i put it on & left it on all day. I've read in some review's that it burn's ?? i've had no such problem.

As it takes time for the product to work i'll write how i got on, using it every night

WEIGHT LIFTING BAR STRAPES,COTTON BAR STRAPS,WITH OUT PADDED
WEIGHT LIFTING BAR STRAPES,COTTON BAR STRAPS,WITH OUT PADDED
Offered by Key-fitness
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived fast & cheep, 7 Mar 2014
As they are located in the UK they arrived very fast. I've had the chance to look at them and they are well made so they'll get the job done. Am not aware how they'd be when in use but from what i have read they are good to use, so i'll happy go with that.

Reflex SHAKER CUPS - 1 shaker cup
Reflex SHAKER CUPS - 1 shaker cup
Offered by PRO HEALTH
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars lasted less then a week, 28 Feb 2014
I do inspect them to break but after a few mouths use, I use Reflex products & as they are really good i thought this may be the same, but within 4 days it broke. I did drop it but nothing more then 2 feet on to a rubber mat & the bottom split open. It's a waste of money.

Pirate Skull and Cross Bones Pin Badge in Fine English Pewter, Handmade
Pirate Skull and Cross Bones Pin Badge in Fine English Pewter, Handmade
Offered by Fruit Salad Retro
Price: 2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 28 Feb 2014
I spotted this on someone wearing a slim french suite with a skinny tie. As he had a clean look with the skull badge it stood out, but not a huge looks at me way but a cool rebel type way. Am looking forward to wearing this with something formal trendy clothing.

Being hand made is a really good plus gives the badge something extra look. Postage, well that was fantastic as i got it a day early, I wanted it for tonight and got it early so i can wear it tonight.

Gildan 18000 Heavy Blend Adults Crew Neck Sweatshirt Black S
Gildan 18000 Heavy Blend Adults Crew Neck Sweatshirt Black S
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd
Price: 8.94

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought for my nephew, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this for my nephew, it arrived in good timing & he seams to like it. The product was as it was on the details so no shocks when it came in the post

Agera Daily Moisturising Protector SPF 25 - 60g
Agera Daily Moisturising Protector SPF 25 - 60g
Offered by Dental 24-7
Price: 29.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used this over 2 years, 27 Feb 2014
I understand that this may not be the cheap but taking in it also has a Good level SPF protection it's worth the money. I use half a pea size and it covers my face, I do feel it gets the job done & one of these lasts me a years so it works out as value for money. I've not reacted too the product in a bad way as my skin has not had many spots.

I think as a product am happy with it & am going to keep on using.

Metric Pattern Cutting for Women's Wear
Metric Pattern Cutting for Women's Wear
by Winifred Aldrich
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I had the mens so bought the women's version, 3 Jan 2014
I love this book, when i learned to make patterns we used pre made blocks & changed them to get the shape out of the patterns. THis book allows you to start from the basics. As i have a understand of patterns already this book allows me to understand the break down so i can make my own pattern pieces. I have already used the male version to make a suite & hoping to do something like that with this version. There is a small problem & that is that some of the maths is off, so it's always good be create the garment out of cheep fabric to make sure it's how you'd like it to be.

Delux Classic Black Wayfarer Sunglasses Dark Tint lens Qwin Eyeware UV400 Unisex
Offered by BK-City.
Price: 1.13

4.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 3 Jan 2014
Am giving then 4 as that price of the glasses may just cover post. They are good for the few pounds that you'll pay for them & won't mind them breaking. It took a mouth for them to arrive so if you're thinking i'd like these for summer well order them now & put them aside. On the plus side when it reached the end of the date when they where due to arrive i sent a message to the company & the company was very fast at getting to the bottom, easy to speak to & fast at responding.

Raiken Fresh Ribbed Slim Fit Sleveless Vest Top T-Shirt Mens Size S - Black
Raiken Fresh Ribbed Slim Fit Sleveless Vest Top T-Shirt Mens Size S - Black
Offered by Paramount Sports
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 3 Jan 2014
I got this as a gift for my nephew. he likes it a lot & from what i can see it's made well, will last & is a good fit. It arrived very fast within days. I think it's worth the money

Unisex Mens Womens Semi Leather Gloves Stretch Fit s-m-l
Unisex Mens Womens Semi Leather Gloves Stretch Fit s-m-l

5.0 out of 5 stars fast to arrive, 2 Nov 2013
These gloves look lovely, but are made in a cheep way that presented by the price. The overall look is a good one, they fit well and have a stylish look about them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7