Profile for hamad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Luvenesco Beard Balm - Natural Beard Care For Men
Luvenesco Beard Balm - Natural Beard Care For Men

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps the beard tamed, 16 Oct. 2015
My beard was a bit out of control?'?

This really helps tame it, it's easy to work in and my beard looks thicker

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars next step up, 16 Oct. 2015
I felt I needed to go a longer size than my last one so I tryed this a two mm. I can see the difference it's made by doing this, my deeper scars are fading

YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y3 BLACK LABEL FOR MEN 75ML EDT SPRAY
YOHJI YAMAMOTO Y3 BLACK LABEL FOR MEN 75ML EDT SPRAY
Offered by mc maxx

5.0 out of 5 stars I tryed the smell and after it settels it'samazing. ..., 16 Oct. 2015
I tryed the smell and after it settels it'samazing. I felt it's fresh yet masculine and I found my self pulled towards it.

I feel it's a smell for the changing of the season's and a bright winter's day

TeckNet® Twin Mains Plug-in Wireless Cordless Doorbell Door Chime at 500-feet Range with 52 Chimes
Offered by Hippidion.Store

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 7 Aug. 2015
Works well, keep instructions at hand

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the review have you think, 2 Jun. 2014
So this product got here fast & looks good. I need a product for the summer as i have headphones & they are a but too big & get too hot for summer. So i can't comment on the fit as i have some Budlocks to help them stay in.

The sound is a different matter as i can comment, I had my ipod at the high level but have to turn it down as it can be load, yet i can hear the noise from all around. If & when i use public transport i need to block out the sound of the load kids, people who think everyone needs to hear what they are saying & all the sounds i want to block out. This does not do the job, i can hear everything. The wire seem weak making me think that they may snap soon & the ear piece look way too bulky (but that can be seen in the picture)

I'd say the product is worth the £6 mark

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 2 Jun. 2014
I have giving other products a sample try but i think am going to stick with the Captains wax. I scrape a bit off using the back of my nails, warm it up between my fingers & work it in with finger and a Kent tash comb, hold it in shape & the job is done. The product has a nice smell and works well. It holds all day & is easy to remove at the end. Depending on what look am going for relates to the amount i use, i do feel this pot will last me a long time so become a VERY good value for money product. I have had tweeted the Captain back & forth so the brand is happy to take feed back, that for me is fantastic customer care.

Daggett & Ramsdell Facial Fade Cream 45 ml with Natural Lighteners
Daggett & Ramsdell Facial Fade Cream 45 ml with Natural Lighteners
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars product arrived fast, 7 Mar. 2014
7th March 14
The item arrived fast and was sealed. It's a good job the jar is solid as it was a put into a box that was far too large & had no packaging too keep in into place.

So on to the product, I bought this on the off chance it may cure my skin of the dark marks left from when i had a lot of acne. I can't say much as yesterday was the first time i had a go. It's like face cream, so after washing my face i put it on & left it on all day. I've read in some review's that it burn's ?? i've had no such problem.

As it takes time for the product to work i'll write how i got on, using it every night

WEIGHT LIFTING BAR STRAPES,COTTON BAR STRAPS,WITH OUT PADDED
WEIGHT LIFTING BAR STRAPES,COTTON BAR STRAPS,WITH OUT PADDED
Offered by Aasta Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived fast & cheep, 7 Mar. 2014
As they are located in the UK they arrived very fast. I've had the chance to look at them and they are well made so they'll get the job done. Am not aware how they'd be when in use but from what i have read they are good to use, so i'll happy go with that.

Reflex SHAKER CUPS - 1 shaker cup
Reflex SHAKER CUPS - 1 shaker cup

1.0 out of 5 stars lasted less then a week, 28 Feb. 2014
I do inspect them to break but after a few mouths use, I use Reflex products & as they are really good i thought this may be the same, but within 4 days it broke. I did drop it but nothing more then 2 feet on to a rubber mat & the bottom split open. It's a waste of money.

Pirate Skull and Cross Bones Pin Badge in Fine English Pewter, Handmade
Pirate Skull and Cross Bones Pin Badge in Fine English Pewter, Handmade
Offered by Fruit Salad Retro

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 28 Feb. 2014
I spotted this on someone wearing a slim french suite with a skinny tie. As he had a clean look with the skull badge it stood out, but not a huge looks at me way but a cool rebel type way. Am looking forward to wearing this with something formal trendy clothing.

Being hand made is a really good plus gives the badge something extra look. Postage, well that was fantastic as i got it a day early, I wanted it for tonight and got it early so i can wear it tonight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7