Profile for Gie > Reviews

Lambland Hand Finished Genuine British Lightshade Rarebreed Sheepskin Rug
Lambland Hand Finished Genuine British Lightshade Rarebreed Sheepskin Rug
Offered by Lambland ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra money, 22 Mar. 2016
Was choosing between this and a £15 version from another seller. Ended up having to get both as the cheaper version was lesser quality than expected. Can't fault it, beautiful, natural and nice to touch. Great product!

NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate 150 ml
NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate 150 ml
Offered by Natural Beauty Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works magic, 13 Sept. 2015
After trying some cheaper products with 5 star reviews I can say that this product works magic in comparison. It does what it says on the tin and results are visible in weeks. Also, it does not come with the discomfort or burning sensation like the cheaper products I tried and smells nice. Worth the price.

Power Battery UK- 14.4V/8 Cells Replacement battery fit IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X200, X200t, X201 Tablet Series Laptop, For 43R9257, 43R9256, 42T4564, 42T4565, FRU 42T4657, FRU 42T4658
Offered by Buy3C EU

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Jan. 2015
Do not buy. Makes laptop crash, does not run as it should.

The Golden Key
The Golden Key
by Emmet Fox

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe I paid money for this, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Golden Key (Paperback)
It's not a book, more like a leaflet of a few pages. To sum up the "wisdom" in the few paragraphs that are in there: "If you have problems, think about God and you won't have problems". Upsetting.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Stiff, 13 Oct. 2013
After first washing there was no issue with runny dye. I added a couple of colour catcher sheets and they came out just slightly pink.

However, the material feels rather stiff (any of my 100% cotton T-shirts are much softer), especially the red side and tetris drawing. I could compare it to the parts of T-shirt where the picture is added. It feels a bit like a sticker.

Also, it requires ironing. Definitely.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2013 8:13 PM BST

Happy Pet Hugs Cardboard Cat Scratch Mat with Catnip
Happy Pet Hugs Cardboard Cat Scratch Mat with Catnip

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 2 Oct. 2013
Length:: 1:31 Mins

I have adopted a stray, which is still spending a lot of time outside hunting real birds and mice and fighting territory wars, so doesn't find many things interesting around the house.

Nevertheless, once I opened the catnip bag that came with this board I got instant reaction of a catnip addict! In the video he is drooling on the board madly and trying to chew through to get the catnip I added.

My only worry would be that he didn't really scratch it, the neighbour's doormat still seems more attractive, but he still likes to chew on the board and sleeps on it constantly.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2015 8:10 AM BST

Dakine Coin Purse
Dakine Coin Purse
Price: £11.12 - £15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dakine Coin Purse (Sports)
Mostly it looks ok, but it has a feeling of being used, it's all wrinkled up inside, looks nothing close to the preview photo. Not awfully happy with the company, I bought a wallet from DAKINE before and had to send it back because the design was flawed and the tiny zip came off after 1 day of wear. This purse looks much sturdier and I love all the secret pockets and double zipped slot, my coins will be really safe there!

The Ballad of Rango: The Art & Making of an Outlaw Film
The Ballad of Rango: The Art & Making of an Outlaw Film
by Cohen David S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Character Design, 21 Aug. 2013
I would recommend this book for character and creature designers. I recently did an image which involved re-designing an animal and giving him a personality. I found no better source which would show greater examples of what one can do with animals when it comes to interpreting their personalities. While it is mostly "rough" designs, I found them fantastic and a gift to my eyes seeing them up-close in drawn illustrations.

I would not give 5 stars to the film, but the book deserves it in my opinion. If not for the beautiful illustrations, pencilled and both pencilled and coloured, then for the new point of view to the characters in animation.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, 28 Jun. 2013
Does require 2 coats but the colour is even and stays for a good week. The colour seems slightly darker than the one on the models hand in the picture.

1100 Words You Need to Know (Barron's 1100 Words You Need to Know)
1100 Words You Need to Know (Barron's 1100 Words You Need to Know)
by Murray Bromberg

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste!, 28 Jun. 2013
Please ignore my previous review, the newer (!) edition costs a fraction of the price, this being a waste of money already! The pronunciation guidelines are hard to follow due to the non-regular system. The exercises and their order are a pain to follow, I don't feel like I am learning and I need to use additional dictionary for clarifying the pronunciation. Worst waste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7