Profile for Mr D M Levitt > Reviews

Content by Mr D M Levitt

Mr D M Levitt (Tonbridge, Kent United Kingdom)

Animal Aseeippi Men's Hat Teal One Size
Animal Aseeippi Men's Hat Teal One Size
Offered by Latitude Clothing Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and good price, 22 Jan. 2014
Great design and comfortable to wear without over heating. Had a few hats that make me too hot, too quick. My head is warm.......job done!! What more can I say!?

2013 Adidas Tech Flat Front 3-Stripes Golf Trousers Black 36W x 32L
2013 Adidas Tech Flat Front 3-Stripes Golf Trousers Black 36W x 32L

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Comfortable, 22 Jan. 2014
Comfortable, lightweight, affordable!! These are lovely trousers to wear for golf. The look smart and have a lovely fit. I'm not bold enough(or good enough) to try the brighter colours and stand out in the crowd so Black is perfect for me

Tassimo Costa Caramel Latte 16 discs, 8 servings
Tassimo Costa Caramel Latte 16 discs, 8 servings
Offered by Coffee Supplies Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!, 22 Jan. 2014
I've read a lot of negative reviews about these but I guess it's all down to personnel taste. I think they are lovely and so do the rest of the family. So if you like creamy, sweet coffee then this is for you!

Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Blue (Discontinued By Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great Mug!, 22 Jan. 2014
I love this mug.......I get up early (4am) and after doing the usual routine upstairs I go down and flick the kettle on and get ready for work. I would say I've made a coffee by 4.25am and I'm off to start my day. STILL at 6.30am I'm drinking the same drink I made 2hrs ago and it's still piping hot!!! I accidentally dropped it the other day and was gutted as it put a big dent in it. Thinking also it may have damaged the inner wall......but no, it's still going!!! Great mug, and will have to purchase another soon as I can't stand looking at the dent

simplehuman Rectangular Touch-Bar Bin, 30 L - Fingerprint-Proof Stainless Steel
simplehuman Rectangular Touch-Bar Bin, 30 L - Fingerprint-Proof Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bin, looks Fab!, 22 Jan. 2014
Lovely bin. Very deceiving too. It doesn't look like it holds a lot of waste but you just keep filling and filling! The great thing is that when you take the bag out it keeps it's shape and takes up less room in the outside bin. A Warning though......I don't know if it's a one off that we received but if you are putting the bin on laminated or wood flooring it maybe an idea to put pads on the feet. One of the feet on ours was a bit rough (as we found out) and when the bin got pushed across the floor it put a big scratch into the wood. So we put pads on all 4...........and don't push the bin anymore either. Besides that we couldn't be happier, it looks great in the kitchen and the easy lid system is fab too. So should SimpleHuman be reading this, maybe supplying foot pads would be a good idea?!

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Devil IPhone 4 screen protector, 6 July 2011
Brilliant cover! You get to which is handy if you mess one up but it took only one to do the job. From start to finish around 50secs, no airbubbles and no fuss!!! Will recommend to anyone wanting keep there phone scratch resistant

Cliff Richard - Bold As Brass - Limited Edition [DVD]
Cliff Richard - Bold As Brass - Limited Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!!, 30 Dec. 2010
I bought this DVD for my mum as she went to the show. She's a massive Cliff fan and really enjoyed the DVD, reliving the whole thing again. Not my cuppa tea but at the end of the day as long as my mum's happy then so am I.

Yamada DVD 5520 Multi-region DVD Player
Yamada DVD 5520 Multi-region DVD Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Could not believe what i was getting!!!!, 1 Oct. 2003
First of all the speed of service has been excellent!! The dvd player itself, for it's money is top notch. I have tried region 1's, region 2's, copies, MP3's and all work without any problems. The only critism i have is the crappy on/off button which with no doubt, in time will fall off! The picture quality is great and hooked up to my digi-theatre the sound is very cool!! I highly recommend this player to anyone. Dont spend hundreds on a snazzy looking player, this has got everything you need!!