Profile for Christopher Sanders > Reviews

Content by Christopher Sa...

Christopher Sanders (Somerset, England)

20 (8xBlack,4xCyan,4xMagenta,4xYellow) ink cartridges replace to Epson T0711 T0712 T0713 T0714 T0715 Compatible with Epson Stylus Office B40W BX300F BX310FN BX600FW BX610FW Stylus D120 D120 Network Edition D78 D92 DX4000 DX4050 DX4400 DX5000 all in one printer DX6000 DX6050 DX7000F DX7450 DX8400 DX9400F DX9400F Wifi-Edition S21 SX100 SX105 SX110 SX115 SX200 SX205 SX210 SX215 SX218 SX400 SX405 SX405WiFi SX410 SX415 SX510W SX515W SX600FW SX610FW
Offered by euro-harry

Warm Brunette by Bumble & bumble Colour Support Warm Brunette Shampoo 237ml
Warm Brunette by Bumble & bumble Colour Support Warm Brunette Shampoo 237ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 19 Mar 2013
Really nice, great dispenser a little goes a long way - smells like Coca Cola, which sounds weird but I love it!!!

Toshiba 22DV616DB  22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD/DVD Combi with Freeview - Glossy White
Toshiba 22DV616DB 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD/DVD Combi with Freeview - Glossy White

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 19 Dec 2009
This is a nice looking TV finished in white and I thought it would be ideal for the kitchen. I was wrong. The picture is great as are the digital features and the DVD player works well enough. However, the sound is poor and even on full volume is not loud enough to be comfortably listened to with even the slightest background noise. At first I thought this was a set-up problem, but the only solution I can think of is to buy a surround sound system, and that seems a little over the top for the kitchen...

Oddly the volume is even lower when playing a DVD - I will be returning the unit as unsuitable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2010 10:23 PM BST

How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life, 13 Feb 2009
I bought my first copy of this book in 1975, at the time I could remember thinking that I could do with more friends and more influence, but I had no idea how Carnegie's teaching would change the way I looked at the world. When I first read the book I was still sceptical, but I put it to the test and was amazed at the results. In my first attempt at applying Carnegie's principles I persuaded a senior BT engineer (then the GPO) to re-route an entire street of telegraph poles at their expense so that I could gain vehicle access to a carpark we needed to expand the family business. It was so easy I was embarrassed, it almost felt like cheating! But over the last forty years I have seen amazing results in my personal and business life directly as a result of following the rules set out in this book. Buy it, read it and inwardly absorb it - you will not regret it.

Science Museum Stainless Steel Mens Analogue Radio Controlled Stainless Steel band Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Life is too short to buy a watch like this, 5 Feb 2009
This is not a good product. My uncle purchased this watch and asked me to look at it because he could not make it work and could not comprehend the instructions. After changing the battery (which was flat) I managed to get the hands to move randomly but not work correctly. The watch was returned and replaced by another watch with a flat battery which I also changed - the watch still did not work - I will be demanding a refund.
As my title says - life is too short to buy products like this !!!

by Chet Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars If you buy just one book on selling - buy this one., 10 July 2008
This is a great book. I'm an avid reader of business books, but I have never read a book on increasing sales that packs a greater punch than this one. Chet Holmes has included more useable information in each chapter than many authors put in their whole book, that is not to say that everything Chet teaches is new, not all of it is, but the difference between doing something and doing something well is in the detail and that detail is here, set out in a logical easy to follow methodology that has brought astounding results all over the world. I particularly liked his views on pigheaded discipline and determination, it's obvious of course, but it's nevertheless essential and underpins all the key strategies this book will teach you. I can't wait to get started on building my own Ultimate Sales Machine.

The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key StrategiesThe Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategy

How to Get Rich
How to Get Rich
by Felix Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate business guide for the entrepreneur, 22 Aug 2006
This review is from: How to Get Rich (Hardcover)
I wish I'd read this book when I was eighteen, but even those of advancing years will find sound advice and inspiration from the experiences of Felix Dennis.

As an avid reader of business books I find that most authors' only experience comes from interviewing business leaders or investigating successful businesses. In this book the advice is first hand, backed up with real stories from straight from the coalface and Dennis is not afraid to describe his past mistakes and pass on the hard learnt lessons for his readers' benefit.

Wereas many business books run out of steam long before the end, I found this book a real page-turner, and I just couldn't put it down. The writing style is easy, fun and self-deprecating - and even those who don't want to get rich (yes they do exist !) will enjoy reading it.

This is a real feet-on-the-ground book for entrepreneurs, Dennis is probably a lot smarter than he would have us believe, but he points out that you don't have to be clever to be rich and explains the qualities that you will need to nuture if you really have the unshakeable desire to be rich. To those that fit this description; this book will be worth millions.

Felix - thanks for a great book !