Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Caro" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Sword Of Shannara: Shannara: Book One
The Sword Of Shannara: Shannara: Book One
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sword of Shannara, 15 April 2014
I read a few comments before buying it. I read the ones complaining that it is a rip off of the Lord of the Ring. I can understand where it comes from. It was a bit annoying at the beginning but after a while you forget about it.
Maybe not enough emotions (I am usually affected a lot by the death of important characters but the way Brooks writes does not make me feel sad).

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Black (Retail Packaging)
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless mouse, 15 April 2014
Perfect fit in my hand, and my boyfriend uses it too and did not complain of its small size. I am really pleased with it.

Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Black Hand Mixer With Chrome Beater, Dough Hooks, 5 Speed With Turbo Button + Bonus Balloon Whisk
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand Mixer!, 15 April 2014
Small, does not take much space when in the box. Work really well and thanks to this little machine I have been baking a lot more!

Andrew James Stainless Steel 4 Piece Measuring Cup Set -  cup 60ml, 1/3 cup 80ml,  cup 125 ml and 1 cup 250 ml
Andrew James Stainless Steel 4 Piece Measuring Cup Set - cup 60ml, 1/3 cup 80ml, cup 125 ml and 1 cup 250 ml
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Measuring cups, 15 April 2014
Really glad I bought this set of 4 measuring cups. It is really useful with all the American recipes I found online!

The Curse: Touch of Eternity (The Curse Series)
The Curse: Touch of Eternity (The Curse Series)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch of Eternity, 15 April 2014
Really nice book, interesting and transporting you to a different time. I devored it!! I am glad that Emily Bold has finally been translated in English!!

Breath of Yesterday (The Curse Series)
Breath of Yesterday (The Curse Series)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of Yesterday, 15 April 2014
I really like the book, it makes me want to visit Scotland
I really can't wait for book number 3

The Hobbit
The Hobbit
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars The hobbit, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Hobbit (Kindle Edition)
I loved it!! Read it really quickly while commuting to and from work. I am sad the story is already over...

Q-Connect KF02216 Binding Ring 19mm (Pack of 100)
Q-Connect KF02216 Binding Ring 19mm (Pack of 100)
Price: 6.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Binding rings, 2 Feb 2014
great quantity, good price. Unfortunately only 4 stars because when you receive the brand new box, there are already some of the rings that are loose and thus unsuable...

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book 4)
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book 4)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Dawn, 31 Dec 2013
Love the paperbacks, but now that I have a kindle and travel a lot, this is so much better to take one of my fav series on the go with me, wherever I go!!

Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book 3)
Price: 3.99