Profile for Carlos A > Reviews

Content by Carlos A

Carlos A

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Penetrex is a Great Product, 13 Jan. 2014
Penetrex - Where have you been all my life?

I have sciatica and problems with my sacroiliac joint from the sciatica. Recently I was having a lot of nerve pain, running down my leg and thigh, as well as in my lower back.

RX anti-inflammatories don't agree with my stomach, so I decided to google "natural anti-inflammatory topical" and one of the things that kept coming up was Penetrex. I decided to research it.

Seeing that it is physician recommended for neuropathy and carpal tunnel, which are nerve related like sciatica and pinched nerves, I thought, why not? I was already having acupuncture twice a week and while it was helping, it wasn't enough. Penetrex has a money back guarantee so why not?

I used it immediately once it arrived via Amazon's amazingly fast delivery. I also applied it again at night. I have to say, it works.

All natural and it works. I'm not in pain and haven't had acupuncture since using it.

My wife was put on heavy data entry work a few days after I started using the Penetrex. Her carpal tunnel started keeping her up at night and then I remembered it can be used for that. She's a skeptical gal, but she was also desperate.

I rubbed the Penetrex into her arm, along the median nerve area and into her wrist and hand, and she put her carpal tunnel brace on. The next morning she told me she couldn't believe that she didn't have to hang her arm over the side of the bed, to cut off the nerve pain. She used Penetrex for a few more nights even though she had no pain.

Wish I'd known about this stuff sooner.

Got pain? Buy it!