Profile for M. Joussef > Reviews

Content by M. Joussef

M. Joussef "m.joussef" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Inov8 British Made Traditional Picture/Photo Frame, Pewter 53, 12x8-Inch, 2PK
Inov8 British Made Traditional Picture/Photo Frame, Pewter 53, 12x8-Inch, 2PK
Price: 12.49

2.0 out of 5 stars The delivered frame is not same as advertised!!, 14 Dec 2012
I was extremely disappointed as I opened the package to discover (according to measurements) that the frame delivered is 2.2 cm moulding, while the advertised frame I ordered is 30 mm (3 cm) moulding, which gives the frame completely different look from the nice picture of the advertised one. The advertisement is: Product Features:
British hand built quality picture frame
Manufactured using locally produced materials supporting local businesses and economy
Double pinned corners for extra stability
Pewter photo frame - 30mm moulding complete with glass, hardboard backing and stand
Ability to hang or stand in both landscape and portrait positioning
I thought of returning the whole package but I could not take the trouble of having to take it to the Post Office to return it. I had to put up with Amazon's mistake, but I felt really so frustrated that they would get it wrong this way knowing also that there must be difference in the price between a less impressive frame to a rather nicer looking one.
I am not used to this mistakes from Amazon, though this is not the first time a mistake like this happens to me by Amazon, and that is the difference between buying from internet (even from Amazon) and buying from a shop where you can make sure what you are buying is what you see. I also managed to enclose with this review a photo of the frame I got to proof my point.

High Quality Four 4 Port Ports External Expansion Splitter Lead Slim Multi USB Hub - ( Part of Crazy4fones Accessories Range )
Offered by crazy4fones
Price: 2.85

1.0 out of 5 stars a waist of money!, 5 Sep 2012
I really feel so deceived when I trust a seller and buy his goods being advertised completely falsely. This useless kit is nothing as advertised being a high quality USB hub and I have just waisted my time never mind my money.
You go to Amazon and search for what you want, and after you trust some reviews you go on and order it, then you wait anxiously for the delivery. Then you try the the kit just to discover at the end of all this, that it is not working. I call that absolute deceive. Please do not buy this item.

AsRock Z77 Pro4 Motherboard (Socket 1155, Intel Z77, Up to 32GB DDR3, ATX, USB 3.0, 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s, 100% All Solid Capacitor Design, Combo Cooler Option)
Price: 67.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream motherboard, 22 July 2012
I have been researching quite few motherboards in order to build three beautiful computers for my son and grandchildren. I found that the "Asrock" motherboards to be the best and the most reliable. I subsequently came across this one "Asrock Z77 Pro4" and in spite of its obviously very good specifications but I was a bit weary as it had no reviews at all at the time, which meant that it must has been avoided by customers for some unclear reason, but having been tempted by its amazing specifications and very reasonable price, I decided to buy it, and Amazon as usual were very fast to deliver.
After using it for my own new computer with a Sandybridge i5 2500K processor, I am very glad with the result. The computer is extremely fast and it has 3 USB3 with one in the front. The RAM are very fast. The SATAIII multi-connections are very useful. It has on board very good HD Sound and very fast Graphics, though in future I might buy a good graphic card, but that is not needed just now.
In short I am very pleased and would call this motherboard a "Dream Motherboard" deserving 5 stars, and highly recommended.

2M SVGA Monitor Cable - MALE to MALE 15 Pin
2M SVGA Monitor Cable - MALE to MALE 15 Pin
Offered by A to Z
Price: 2.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap make., 5 July 2012
I ordered before ordering this cable a cheaper one which did not last few minutes before it was rendered useless as two of the pins broke just as I was trying to use it very carefully though.
So I thought this one which is more expensive than the other one and looked in Amazon usual image much nicer. This was shown as of white material looking more sturdily, but to my horror as this arrived I was really shocked to discover that it is in fact a replica of the previous cheap one and had exactly same fate.
I have lost few pounds on items you trust being sold with honesty as reasonably good material!!! I also learnt not to trust these images exhibited by Amazon or is it actually the dishonest sellers??? and sacrifice a bit more to get a better material.

Alpine 650W Quiet Silent PC Power Supply PSU 120mm Fan
Alpine 650W Quiet Silent PC Power Supply PSU 120mm Fan
Offered by Computer Technology Stoke Limited & InternetCT
Price: 20.95

1.0 out of 5 stars This let me down!!!, 28 Mar 2012
I am compelled to write this review to warn other buyers of this awful product.
After I decided to put together my first computer and went on studying extensively how it should be done, I started buying all items needed and tried hard to make the choices. One of my choice was this power unit. Then after I managed to put every thing together immaculately it was the turn of this unit which would have finalised the making of a lovely computer except that after installing it, I had the terrible shock that the built up computer would not start and I thought I was a failure trying to make a computer.
Luckily enough God guided my thoughts that it could be this power unit, so I went on trying to find out and watched few videos on "You Tube" (which is great in this aspect) and tested accordingly this unit to find that indeed it was DEAD. So I went through Mighty Amazon again to return this and buy a new, and I must praise Amazon for their efficiency and prompt help. Then the new more expensive unit arrived and I did not waist any time in installing it, and to my absolute delight the computer came to life and worked perfectly.
I wish to urge every one being tempted by the low price of this unit not to waist time and efforts and steer away from this product. Hoping that the maker might realise that they need to make a better and more reliable unit.

CD/DVD Lens/Laser Cleaner with Cleaning Fluid - High Quality / For Game Consoles / PS3 / xBox / Stereo / PC / Wii
Offered by Invero
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 Sep 2011
This simply saved my Wii machine from being discarded. Great product, which was also sent in a flash. Absolutely recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2013 6:50 PM BST

Ex-Pro Laptop USB Webcam Camera, 8 MegaPixel, 3G Lens, Built in microphone, Night Vision

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described !!, 8 Jan 2011
I was rather naive or perhaps inexperienced with these cameras to think that the description of this as being 8 (eight) MegaPixels capable camera meant for its VIDEO as well as its Still Capture images, but it turned out this is not at all to do with the VIDEO capability, it was obviously meant for the still images. I would say that it is most probably no more than 1 MegaPixel capable videeo, as the result of obtaining video to send on the internet was really poor
I just would like to warn any one like me being fooled by the description to bare in mind that the video (the camcorder capabilty) is not at all that as described !!! It is rather poor, and the cheap price should have been an indication to me of the quality.
If you want a cheap cam then this is good enough.

National Geographic: Incredible Human Machine [DVD]
National Geographic: Incredible Human Machine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Tyler
Price: 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative., 2 Jan 2011
Although I am a medical doctor, but I found this DVD to be very rich in medical information which infact added to my knowledge. It is extremely interesting to watch.

Dinner with a Perfect Stranger: An Invitation Worth Considering
Dinner with a Perfect Stranger: An Invitation Worth Considering
by David Gregory
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking to God!, 2 Jan 2011
Whether reading this book or watching the movie which was made on the basis of this best seller, you would one step at a time realise you are talking to God. You will feel like Nikki the lady who responded to the stranger's invitation, tending to doupt and disbelieve that this man you are talking to is Jesus but minute by minute you through discution and persuation get to understand whom you are talking to, then rather quickly your body would tingle with amazement at what you hear from that stranger and your eyes open as well as your heart to all the facts he knows and it becomes adundantly clear your are infact talking to God. Exactly like Nikki who at the end of the dinner wept as she said goodbye to Jesus, I could not hold my self crying, perhaps becouse I am like Nikki doupted that Jesus could talk to me!
If you are like me; a Christian who always needed reasurance that God is at hand taking care of you all the time; then read this book or watch the movie as it will enrich your soul and believe.

Conspiracy of Hearts
Conspiracy of Hearts
Dvd ~ Sylvia Syms
Offered by imported-dvdreams
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely moving., 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: Conspiracy of Hearts (DVD)
I was so sorry to miss the start of this delightful movie as I watched it on TV for the first time by mear coincidence. So I went on to order it from Amazon (my usual place for buying DVD's) and it was rather expensive DVD to buy but it is absolutely worth it.
It is one of this movies which is truely well made. The dialogue and acting and obviously the direction is so naturally and convinsingly done that made me feel so involved and by the end of the film I could not avoid crying which is not usual for me.
The general idea of the movie is simply about the coflict between good and evil, between devoted nuns and ruthless Nazy General which escalates to an impending horrific threats that drags your emotions with it making you sit on edge. I can not tell you more so that I do not spoil the movie, but I can catigorically state that I consider it one of those memorable movies which remain in memory for very long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4