Profile for pinklavender > Reviews

Jazooli Adjustable Soft Fabric Dog/Puppy Harness Lead - Red - Large
Jazooli Adjustable Soft Fabric Dog/Puppy Harness Lead - Red - Large
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 8 April 2014
I have three dogs - well four from Thursday as a new puppy arrives! So I bought two large harnesses for my Jack Russell and Westie. They fit snuggly but not tight and because of the design, it doesn't dig into their little armpits!! They look very smart too! My son said they look as though they are wearing waistcoats with the lovely red colour down the front!! I can't wait to see my little Corgi in his new harness when he gets here! He has got a small one to start with but will definitely be coming back for bigger sizes as he grows!! Thank you Jazooli! A lot of happy bunnies here!!

HobbyGift Knitting/Craft Bag - Red Wine & Beige Spot
HobbyGift Knitting/Craft Bag - Red Wine & Beige Spot
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, 15 Jan 2014
This is what I call my Goldilocks item! Not too big, not too small - just right for all the wool and the long needles! Very nice quality too. Brilliant service too - very quick.

Crocs Remy wellie Boot Espresso, the new name for georgie boot UK 6 / EU 38-39 / US M6-W8

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice boots, 11 Jan 2014
My friend told me about these. I had no idea Crocs did Wellies. So given I have at least half a dozen pairs of ordinary Crocs, I was very excited to find them. They fit well - although would suggest wearing a fine sock... otherwise you end up with a farty noise with every step you take! Have you ever seen a dog look at you with disdain? Maybe a larger size would do the trick?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 8:20 AM GMT

Trueshopping 'Sulgrave' Compact Solid Rubberwood Kitchen or Garden BBQ Storage Rolling Trolley Cart with Butchers Block Style Chopping Board
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 11 Jan 2014
Having just returned a trolley that was twice the price of this one and a complete disaster, I was obviously not expecting much. However, I really was amazed at the quality of the wood and the very clear instructions on putting it together - which I did all on my own in about half an hour [which is brilliant for me given my arthritis and muscle problems]. I should think it could easily be put together in less than 15 minutes. It all fitted together beautifully and really looks the part. Indeed it looks as though I paid twice the amount than I did. To save marking the lovely wooden top I bought a small butcher's block that fits nicely on top. Total perfection and one very happy bunny! Also I must congratulate the company on the excellent packaging which helped ensure everything arrived in perfect condition. Some other companies would do well to learn from this!!!

Hi-Tec Women's Kruger Peak Wp W Navy/Grey/Charcoal Hiking Boot P001306/031/01 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 8 Jan 2014
Really good boot; comfortable to wear. Their sturdiness is important to someone like me who has arthritis in their feet and a tendency to fall over on uneven ground. They really brought back my confidence; so use all the time now for dog walking.

Waterproof Dog Coat With Fleecy Lining Blue (30")
Waterproof Dog Coat With Fleecy Lining Blue (30")
Offered by Equestrian Performance

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 8 Jan 2014
It never ceases to amaze me how designers and their sewing people do not understand Velcro. If it is too small, a bit of fluff, hair, dirt, whatever and it just won't work any more. So whilst the main coat is fine, I cannot use it because the Velcro has gone - and that was after the first week of use!!

Andrew James Large Jam and Preserves Funnel - Top Quality Grade 201 Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, 8 Jan 2014
I know it must be a while since I bought a new jam funnel; the last ones looking as though they should be used under the bonnet of a Morris Minor or the plastic ones that screamed hospital ward [!], so was genuinely surprised at how well made and easy to use these small funnels are. Have now three in my possession - no Morris Minors for them!!!

Andrew James Luxurious Maslin Pan 9 litre / 2 Gallon - High Quality Grade 304 Stainless Steel - Suitable For All Heat Sources Including Induction Hobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - bit of a creme de la creme here!, 8 Jan 2014
Using this wonderful pan really does convince me that my jams and chutneys will be perfect; it has such a professional feel about it... unlike my jams! I like that it is such a deep pan - room to manoeuvre, particularly for chutney. I am hoping it has a bit of magic about it too that will make my jams 5 star quality too!

Andrew James Chocolate, Icing Sugar, Flour Shaker With Cover - High Quality Grade 202 Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Dinky!, 8 Jan 2014
I don't why I was expecting something the size of a jug; maybe those I've bought in the past were just that and very cumbersome. This is so perfect - why would you want anything bigger? Sometimes small is very good!!

Andrew James Three-Tier Stackable Cooling Rack 39.5cm X 25cm - Can Also Be Used Individually - Great For Space Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, 8 Jan 2014
I was looking for something a bit more sturdy than usual; something that when my rock cakes go wrong [again :/] it wouldn't cave in under the weight! These really are perfect and the fact that they are stackable is absolute bonus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4