Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (on one of the Two Worlds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Zoggs Matrix Hand Paddles - Blue, Large
Zoggs Matrix Hand Paddles - Blue, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Secure fit, 28 May 2016
Great item. Secure fit, I really like the cross-hand straps rather than the finger straps found on some other paddles.

Fulltime(TM) Unisex 3D LED Calorie Pedometer Sportsmart Smart Bracelet Wrist Watch (Red)
Offered by Fulltime

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 May 2016
Good value for the money. Does the job, battery lasts well. Only a 4 digit step count though.

LE® LED Bike Lights, Battery Powered , 2 LEDs, 3 Light Mode Options, 2 AAA Batteries Included, Waterproof Rear Bike Light, Tail Lights, Used for Safety and Warning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 8 Jan. 2016
Super bright light that has so far lasted well. The only thing I can think of to improve would be to make it so that you could have one light on constant and one on flash. The flashing pattern as it stands is good though.

Fallout T-Shirt | Dweller Forever Original Wasteland Vault est. 2161 - LeRage Shirts MEN'S Brown X-Large
Offered by LeRageShirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 8 Jan. 2016
Good T Shirt that my teenage son really likes. Good quality and fit. The package came from America, so bear that in mind when ordering.

Oakland Large Satchel Messenger Bag with Organiser under flap (Black)
Oakland Large Satchel Messenger Bag with Organiser under flap (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 8 Jan. 2016
Only large if you are a hobbit! Too small for my son to fit his school books and other equipment in, the strap was too short and only lasted a couple of days before breaking. Don't buy if you want quality!

Anself Bluetooth 4.0LE Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Smart Sensor Chest Strap for iPhone 6S 6 5S 5C 4S/5
Offered by Beauty House-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 26 Dec. 2015
Works really well with my Galaxy S4 and Endomondo App. The monitor itself seems accurate enough and doesn't have any problems connecting to the phone. It is a bluetooth LE so doesn't need to be paired on the phone but through the app it's used with. absolutely no problems with Endomondo, I haven't tried it with any other app. it connects much quicker than my previous HRM and has a more reliable connection, not being bothered by starting a new activity straight after finishing another (going from cycle to run). This was always an issue with my previous unit.
The unit is slightly thicker than I was expecting but it isn't uncomfortable or obtrusive. I haven't had the issues that some reviewers have had with the poppers pulling through the chest strap, but having read the reviews, I am extremely careful when removing the unit. I also haven't needed to wet the strap or use gel as others have recommended. It gives me a good, quick connection each time.
Recommended.

Football Live Streaming (Kindle Fire Supported)
Football Live Streaming (Kindle Fire Supported)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ad driven rubbish!, 26 Aug. 2015
Not worth the download. Awful. There are much better apps than this out there that find the same content without force feeding you adverts. Uninstalled.

Turbo Trainer Plus Turbo Trainer Mat (Variable Speed + Mat)
Turbo Trainer Plus Turbo Trainer Mat (Variable Speed + Mat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, recommended, 14 Jun. 2015
Fantastic value, much cheaper than buying the items separately. Easy to setup and use but I would recommend buying a trainer tyre for your bikestas it will destriy road tyres in very short order.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 14 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I bought the Fire TV Stick so I could watch Netflix on the TV in the bedroom. It does that brilliantly and so much more too. Setup was straightforward as it was already setup for my Amazon account. I haven't had any of the wifi problems or buffering experiences other reviewers have complained about but I do have a good connection.
The Netflix app needs to be downloaded to the stick, another straightforward process. I have also added the Youtube app but the real treat I have found is the Plex app. This takes a bit more setup but has allowed my Fire TV Stick to play any music and video files I have stored on my computer, as well as using my NFL Game Pass subscription. Brilliant.
I was lucky enough to get the stick whilst it was on offer, but even at full price, it is well worth the money. My sone has a droid box, which I was very impressed with, but this is so much better: slick fast and easy to use.
Highly recommended.

Anker Ultra Portable Pocket Size Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility, Passive Subwoofer) for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PC and All Bluetooth Devices.
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 April 2015
Great item. Connects easily to my devices, no problems even with my venerable Nokia 610. Also works well with Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note.
Charges quicky, lasts for ages and plenty loud enough unless you're having a party.
Even though I'd read reviews saying how small this unit is, I was still taken aback when I opened the box for the first time and saw its petite dimensions.
A bargain