Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Whale Rescue (Secret Mermaid)
Whale Rescue (Secret Mermaid)
by Sue Mongredien

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as part of the series, 7 May 2014
We already hadbooks 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 so bought this to fill the gap. The books S can be read on their own but more enjoyable as the set. My daughters have listened attentively to each story and don't find them repetative even though each has a a similar plot but about a different sea creature. My daughters are 5 and 7. My 7 year old could read them to herself but has enjoyed listening while I read to my 5 year old. Nice length story to read over a few nights.

Disney Sofia the First 2-in-1 Sea Palace
Disney Sofia the First 2-in-1 Sea Palace

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love it, 7 May 2014
My daughters were desperate for this and very excited when it arrived so I was glad it put together fairly quickly. They've been playing with it nonstop. Im worried they will break it when lifting the floating palace up and down but its ok so far!

Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed very much once I got into it., 7 May 2014
I hadn't read any good old fashioned literature for years so took a while to get into the language and style of writing. Once I did I really enjoyed the story. Im slightly ashamed to admit I did keep comparing the story in my head to Bridget Jones' diary. I also found they story a bit lacking in excitement for this day and age, although I'm sure the sister eloping would have been a thrilling part when it was written.

The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable classic, 7 May 2014
This review is from: The Secret Garden (Kindle Edition)
Although this is considered a childrens book I dont think my 5 and 7 year old would enjoy it, too long, and I dont think they would understand the yorkshire speech but I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed and cried, 17 Jan. 2014
Got straight back into Bridget's life as if I'd just read the last book. Made me laugh out loud and cry quite a bit too.

It's Quacking Time!
It's Quacking Time!
by Martin Waddell

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 24 Jan. 2010
This review is from: It's Quacking Time! (Paperback)
My 2 year old really loved this when her little sister came along. I thoroughly recommend this if theres a new baby on the way.

Crayola Beginnings Tadoodles First Marks (Colours may vary)
Crayola Beginnings Tadoodles First Marks (Colours may vary)
Offered by net_price_direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor and messy!, 24 Jan. 2010
I've just given these to my 13 month old because she was showing an interest in using pens and she just got in a terrible mess. Ok...they say 18 months + on them so i then gave them to my 3 year old to have a go. She's already very good at colouring with pens, pencils and crayons but just couldn't get the hang of these and just ended up with ink all over her hands and clothes. Gave my 13 month old a Crayola Pipsqueak instead and she did much better with that. The Tadoodles have gone straight in the bin!!