ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)

A Scattering
A Scattering
Price: 4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as it is, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Scattering (Kindle Edition)
This book is full of love and the effects of loss on that love. It really made me think"Yes! That's exactly how it is!" and I'm so much less alone in my sorrow than before.
It's a good read anyway full of wit, wry humour and the words have a lovely flow but it is particularly resonant when you're feeling a loss.

Spring Chicken Charity Christmas Cards 'If Three Wise Men...' - In Aid of Age UK - Pack of 5 Cards & Envelopes (1 Design)
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and so true, 1 Jan 2014
I thought this card was very funny when I saw it and bought a couple of packs as a result - apparently my Mum also found it amusing as she purloined all of the cards and dished them out with abandon to all her old lady friends... My pals just got the normal non amusing ones.

SnS Online Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton Leave me Alone I know What I'M Doing Lotus F1 T Shirt - Black with Golden Design - XL - Chest : 46" - 48"
Offered by eshop-4u
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars F1 humour - other people get it too!, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this as a present for my proxy nephew who is a mad keen F1 fan and recognised the quote instantly. He's worn it almost constantly since he got it and particularly likes being able to just point at the wording when his Boss/Girlfriend/Proxy Aunt is giving off to him!
The quality of the T-shirt appears to be fairly robust - it's been washed and the lettering is all still there and the colour (black with gold lettering) hasn't faded. It seems true to size and does not appear to have shrunk with washing.
It's amusing enough for me to go and have a look at the other products available and I'd certainly buy from this store again.

Watch Your Back
Watch Your Back
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I've overdone Karen Rose, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Watch Your Back (Kindle Edition)
I've been an avid reader of Karen Rose since her first book and normally I love all that big husky fella manfully crushing feisty wee woman to his chest whilst solving the mystery of who's trying to kill her but to be honest I found the heroine here a pain in the pants and the story confusing. Probably because I didn't care enough to stay on track.

Clever Dog: Understand What Your Dog is Telling You
Clever Dog: Understand What Your Dog is Telling You
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes so much sense - why didn't I think of that?!, 10 Nov 2013
I've read so many dog behaviour modulation books since Bertie joined my family after being rescued from being very badly treated but this is the one that feels closest to the way I instinctively feel I want to treat him -he's had such a crappy life so far I want him to learn to trust us and be happy in his life. I understand that his behaviour is driven by instinct, by response to his environment and life experiences. This book helped me to figure out where to go next.

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) x 500, Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 Oct 2013
These poo bags are big, unscented and strong. I really like them. They're sufficiently strong to use as a wee shopping bag or to collect hedgerow fruits in.

Bemis 5000 Champagne Coloured Toilet seat
Bemis 5000 Champagne Coloured Toilet seat
Offered by SEINE SALES
Price: 21.44

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wobbly seat!, 26 Oct 2013
I hate when you're sat on the loo and suddenly flung to one side as the seat leaps off the rim - this seat is as solid as a tick, the colour matches beautifully and its comfy.

One Last Thing Before I Go
One Last Thing Before I Go
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, 26 Oct 2013
I liked "how to talk to a widower" so I thought I'd give this a crack. Didn't like any of the characters very much but I don't think you're meant to - however that meant that I also didn't care who lived and who died.

Dogit 3-in-1 Mind Games Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs
Dogit 3-in-1 Mind Games Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 26 Oct 2013
My dog, a six year old rescue mutt called Bert, comes over all skippy and excited when he sees me getting this toy out. He's generally a little bit thick but has this sussed - probably a lot to do with the food involved! He's figured out that Bertie force won't do the trick and he needs to be more gentle. It's tough enough to put up with him trying to rip into it and it is fine in the dishwasher when it gets to slathered on.

Rosewood Reflective Rope Lead Green
Rosewood Reflective Rope Lead Green
Price: 12.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy stuff, 26 Oct 2013
This weighs a a fair bit and is probably suitable for a bigger dog than mine. It's very reflective though which is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3