Profile for nairobiny > Reviews

nairobiny

Enter The Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
Enter The Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars These are not clean versions, 25 Dec. 2013
The titles of all but one of the tracks say that these are "clean" versions. Having just bought the mp3 album, I can confirm that they are the explicit versions.

This will please some who, like me, wanted the explicit versions but might have been afraid to purchase this because of the "clean" in the title.

And it will upset some who have bought this expecting there to be no bad language. Because it's all hanging out there.

I hope this is helpful to prospective purchasers.

CalenGoo
CalenGoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app. Don't buy from Appstore, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: CalenGoo (App)
This is a great little app, which serves up your Google calendars really nicely.

Just buy it elsewhere, not from the Appstore. Appstore frequently requires that you're connected to the Internet in order that it can check your licences. And this makes this app virtually unusable offline.

It's not its fault. It's amazon's. So buy, just not here.

Sub Sports RX Men's Graduated Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights - Medium, Black/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product at a good price, 4 Aug. 2012
I decided to buy these leggings after reading about the benefits of compression leggings for runners and the reviews of this product on amazon.co.uk.

I'm about a 32" waist/29" leg and I ordered the medium size. They fit snugly and there's a little bit of 'extra' in the leg for those of you with longer legs than me. They seem to be well made and have suffered no apparent ill-effects from being washed.

I found that the first time I used them they felt quite tight in the back of the knee, because that's where the compression is tight. I didn't find it as noticeable the second time around and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I found the compression to be really helpful for my thighs, where I have tended to suffer a little bit of soreness when running longer distances in shorts. I didn't feel any soreness at all after running in these, so I'm delighted with my purchase.

You could spend a lot more on the premium brands for this type of product but I'm perfectly happy with my SUB RX leggings. I would get them again.