Profile for M. J. Beswick > Reviews

Content by M. J. Beswick

M. J. Beswick (Manchester, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Deserved: Satan's Rebels MC Book 3
Deserved: Satan's Rebels MC Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Just WOW!, 11 Oct 2014
Jade must be the strongest female character I've read about, going through everything she has done and still be standing after it all. The story in Deserved sees her battling it all again, love, happiness, pain, violence and ghosts of the past returning. Fantastic end to Jade's trilogy and I'm so pleased she got her HEA in the end. What a ride to get there though.

Storm (Storm MC Book 1)
Storm (Storm MC Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to a series, 10 Oct 2014
Great story, Loved the characters. Fantastic start to a series, Can't wait for book 2.

Broken & Burned: The Sacred Hearts MC
Broken & Burned: The Sacred Hearts MC

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 23 Sep 2014
Loved the first book. Loved this book. Great series so far. Think I'll be reading them again.

Can't wait for Reaver's story in December.

DARK FALL (A Back Down Devil MC Romance Novel)
DARK FALL (A Back Down Devil MC Romance Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Back Down Devil series, 20 Sep 2014
Erik and Kaity. Seeing Erik struggle with the aftermath of Crash and Burn (Book 2) was both exciting and heart wrenching. Great story. I've really enjoyed the Back Down Devil MC series so far and this is no exception. I can't wait for the next instalment.

Too Big to Make Babies!
Too Big to Make Babies!

1.0 out of 5 stars wtf, 20 Sep 2014
Just no.

Destroyed: Satan's Rebels MC Book 1
Destroyed: Satan's Rebels MC Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Sep 2014
Loved it. A great introduction to the series, wish it was longer I enjoyed it so much. Read it, Read it now!!!

Destined: Satan's Rebels MC Book 2
Destined: Satan's Rebels MC Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, Loved it...but needed a lot of tissues., 15 Sep 2014
OMG! I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a book before in my life. Viper and Jade had such a story I just had to keep reading. I loved Destroyed (Book One) but Destined was so much more. I can't wait for Deserved in December.

Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4)
Shade's Fall (The Last Riders Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 Aug 2014
Loved it! I'm so glad I found this series, I only downloaded the first one as it was recommended due to my purchases and how Pleased I am that I listened. I have just devoured the first 4 books in 6 days, is that bad?
This was my favourite so far. Since the first meeting between Lily and Shade in Razer's Run, and the little occurrences throughout the other books I have been waiting for this story and I was not disappointed.
Although, Shade was kind of annoying sometimes, and a little overbearing I didn't care. I do kind of wish I'd read the VIP/Biker Bitches books first because some of what must have happened in those books comes up in this one but it's like the first time I read the Twilight Saga, I just bombed my way through it because I had to know what happened. Now I get to read them again and take it all in, which is exactly what I'm going to do! I've just found my new favourite book series. :)

Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC Book 1)
Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 5 Aug 2014
Bella Jewel does it again. Another fantastic read, a strong female character and a sexy ass biker with a story that keeps you wanting more. I couldn't put this book down, so far I've enjoyed every one of Bella Jewel's books and this is no exception.
I can't wait for the next instalment next month.

Wingman (Woman)
Wingman (Woman)

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic stand alone, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Wingman (Woman) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down. Another gem from Bella Jewel.

Page: 1 | 2