Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Rainbow Hearts - Glass Sterling Silver Core Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Core Charm Bead, 31 Mar. 2014
A lovely patterned bead , with beautiful Colours on the leaves, I am Glad the bead was called Rainbow hearts

Purple / Lilac Swirl - Swarovski Crystal Discoball - Sterling Silver Core Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Discoball, 31 Mar. 2014
Beautiful colour of the Crystals I love wearing it all the time, really sparkly, get nice comments when I wear it

One Solid Sterling Silver Single Core Lavender Lilac Swarovski Crystal Bead/Charm. To fit Pandora, Troll, Chamilia and similar 3mm Bracelets. Slide on Slide off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Crystal Charm, 13 Mar. 2014
A lovely item, very versatile to wear on a necklace.

Looking for more amazing colours to go with my clothes

Ukulele Case Chord Book Full Colour
Ukulele Case Chord Book Full Colour
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Chord Book, 13 Mar. 2014
I bought my husband a Ukulele for Christmas much to his surprise, and this book as helped him so much.

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 1)
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book, 13 Mar. 2014
I enjoyed this book very much.

I am going to look for more of Rose Gardner books to read.

Excellent Read

Another Code: R (Wii)
Another Code: R (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Code, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Another Code: R (Wii) (Video Game)
This was also bought as a present, so I do not have much to say, except my grandson was thrilled this Another Code, he love playing on the Wii

UKayed ® Sky Rainbow Gyro Scope Infrared Control 3 Channel Helicopter with Amazing Lights & Metal Fuselage AS SEEN ON

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Gyro 3 channel helicopter, 24 Dec. 2012
I have bought this as a Christmas present, looks good, I hope the recipient likes it as much as I do, or I might just have it instead

Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Lint remover, 24 Dec. 2012
it helps me to keep cardigan and jumpers looking like new, I don't know what I would do without it

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars UP, 24 Dec. 2012
I just love this DVD, I watched it at my friends and I just had to buy it, for myself

7dayshop (Pro-Weigh) Digital Luggage Scales - No More Crazy Excess Baggage Charges -
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital luggage scales, 24 Dec. 2012
just what you need when going on holiday, and have to have the correct weight for the suitcases, or get charged

Page: 1 | 2