Profile for Sonia > Reviews

Content by Sonia

Sonia

The Lost Daughter (MIRA)
The Lost Daughter (MIRA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Diane chamberlain is quickly becoming one of my favourite writers. My favourite so, 1 April 2015
This book had my full attention from the first page. Diane chamberlain is quickly becoming one of my favourite writers.
My favourite so far

The Midwife's Confession
The Midwife's Confession

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 25 Sept. 2014
A brilliant read with lots of twists and turns throughout. I couldn't wait to read it each evening.

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Jun. 2014
Amazing. Read it! Couldn't put it down. Lots of twists and shocks. I was sad to finish the book. Good page turner

The P45 Diaries
The P45 Diaries

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 29 April 2014
This review is from: The P45 Diaries (Kindle Edition)
A really good read. So funny yet sad at the same time. A true reflection of teenagers and adults living in the same house, yet being on completely different paths.

Evil: Murder, Madness and Drugs
Evil: Murder, Madness and Drugs

3.0 out of 5 stars A good quick read, 22 April 2014
A good quick read. Got through it in one sitting. Was he evil or just sick. Googled the story afterwards.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, 5 Jan. 2012
I couldn't put this book down. I initially downloaded a sample to see if I would like it. I loved it. Really easy read that has you holding your breath on many occasions. It covers the subject of OCD and domestic violence in detail and shows just how easy it is to get yourself trapped into something you can't get out of.
I look forward to reading more from the writer Elizabeth Haynes.