Profile for RN > Reviews

Evah Pirazzi Gold Violin Strings Set
Evah Pirazzi Gold Violin Strings Set
Offered by Omega Music (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed the sound of my violin, 2 Aug. 2015
I replaced the dominant strings on my violin with these pirastro strings. The strings make my violin sound so much more resonant and full, creating a deeper and richer quality. They are pricey, but I have found these are definitely worth it.

Pirastro A Synthetic/Aluminum Mittel Envelope For Violin Evah Pirazzi Gold
Pirastro A Synthetic/Aluminum Mittel Envelope For Violin Evah Pirazzi Gold
Offered by Omega Music (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed the sound of my violin, 2 Aug. 2015

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Geek-chic!, 2 Aug. 2015
Brilliant glasses! My friend has a pair (or 'real' glasses) that are exactly the same frame and paid well over £100 for them!

Heliocare 360º Fluid Cream Sun Block / Sun Cream
Heliocare 360º Fluid Cream Sun Block / Sun Cream
Offered by Health and Beauty Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best sunscreen I have used, 2 Aug. 2015
This was recommended to me by my doctor following laser treatment on my face. This is a non greasy and easily absorbed product with a lovely scent. You only need a small (1/4 teaspoon) amount to cover the face. My go-to SPF. The only issue I have is the high cost - it makes wearing sunscreen amount to a small fortune!

trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml
trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for smoothing skin. A little goes a long way., 2 Aug. 2015
Brilliant product and I am very picky with products. A little goes a long way. I have combination skin with patches of dry and oily skin (a nightmare at times!). I mix one drop of this with 3 drops of almond oil and 2 drops of argan oil. I have noticed that it has normalised my dry areas, and weirdly, I have noticed my face is a lot more matte since using this in my oil combo.

However, I do apply this product after applying Retin-a at night, which has helped with the dryness. I would definitely recommend Retin-a in anyone's skin-care regime (give it a quite google - it's used by so many dermatologists!). With using the oil, my face feels soothed, calm and well moisturised, and just after a few days I am getting compliments on my skin's glow! Definitely recommended.

Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry 6/e (Flexicover) (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
by David A. Mitchell
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent revision tool, 25 May 2015
I would highly recommend this book for any undergraduate dental student. The sections well organised and the information contained is clearly presented, especially in this latest edition. This is an ideal reference tool, that I use on an almost daily basis!

Premier Housewares Lattice Fruit Basket - Chrome
Premier Housewares Lattice Fruit Basket - Chrome
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
A modern way to present fruit! My mum loves it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper, has lasted over a year and lots ..., 3 Jan. 2015
Great paper, has lasted over a year and lots of paper to use up. Is as white as good quality printing paper, and with real sturdy card thickness, so the paper does not crease or bend when its laid out. Quite remarkable quality and quantity for the price.

Moshi iGlaze with VersaCover for the New iPad 2 3 4 With Retina Display - Translucent Versa Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case and very robust, 29 April 2014
Have gone 6 months with this case and still looks good as new, no tears, seams or cracks. A pricey, but justified purchase.

Bipra USB 2.0 to SATA 2.5 Hard Drive Adapter Converter Cable for PC/Laptop
Bipra USB 2.0 to SATA 2.5 Hard Drive Adapter Converter Cable for PC/Laptop
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 21 Jan. 2013
I have tried to use this adapted with my external hard disk, but it does not connect to the computer. Have also tried it with other working hard disks to verify if it was my hard original hard disk at fault. Probably best to go for a brand/product that is more well known.

Page: 1 | 2