Profile for ali > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wafcol Dog Food Complete Vegetarian for for Adult Dogs, 15 kg
Wafcol Dog Food Complete Vegetarian for for Adult Dogs, 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 10 Sept. 2015
My dog is allergic to meat protein and this is the only food I have managed to find that doesn't have any fish products in it either. Tbh it has been a life saver and if I could give it 50 stars I would.

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 July 2015
Not really any different to the first books. Poorly written. Not really sure why I bothered tbh.

FeelGoodUK Chicken Run
FeelGoodUK Chicken Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item., 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: FeelGoodUK Chicken Run (Misc.)
Brilliant item! So good that I have ordered another one to extend the first. Bunnies loved it too. I have two lionheads and they can stand up in it. I have connected this to my hutch which isn't the same make, but it still works just as well. Just make sure you measure where the door opens.

3 Feet Bamboo Torch - Pack of 10
3 Feet Bamboo Torch - Pack of 10
Offered by Partyrama

4.0 out of 5 stars Look nice in borders, 10 Sept. 2014
Bought these as the larger ones were out of stock. Just as good though, and looked great in the borders of the garden to light it up for an Hawaiian evening. They do use quite a lot of oil though so make sure you are well stocked.

Hawaiian Luau Tropical Party Honeycomb Pineapple Decoration
Hawaiian Luau Tropical Party Honeycomb Pineapple Decoration
Offered by parties2amaze

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Sept. 2014
Used it as a centre piece for the table and it looked great.

Amscan Hawaiian Box Assorted Poly Leis
Amscan Hawaiian Box Assorted Poly Leis

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for a kids party, wouldn't recommend for adults, 10 Sept. 2014
Cheap but nasty. Very very small and not great material. Not at all what I expected.

2 x Wooden Dumbell Chew Toys by Trixie, 9cm x 4.5cm Each. For Rabbit Guinea Pigs Ferret Rat
Offered by Brindle Bear

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Sept. 2014
Smaller than expected but the bunnies like them.

Wooden Rabbit Hutch Animal Cage XXL New enhanced model n°3
Wooden Rabbit Hutch Animal Cage XXL New enhanced model n°3

3.0 out of 5 stars Changed review after a years use through winter., 7 Sept. 2014
My initial review on this item was really good with 5 stars, but after a years use through the winter for two lionhead rabbits, I find I must change it.

At first sight the hutch seems of good quality and well made, but after a mild winter with no snow, one of the steps inside has fallen off, the door hinge split and needed mending and then this morning I found the middle divider had been pushed out by the bunnies and was on the floor.

I don't feel that this would be normal for the usual wear and tear after a years use.

I still have my old hutch which I will be renovating and then moving the bunnies back into.

All in all I would suggest spending more money on something longer lasting and sturdier.

Very disappointed.

The Food of the Mediterranean (Journey for Food Lovers)
The Food of the Mediterranean (Journey for Food Lovers)
by Murdoch Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 13 Aug. 2014
Bought this book on a recommendation from my sister. It is great and has a wide range of wonderful recipes.

Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keeps getting better and better, 27 Mar. 2014
I am a Game of Thrones Addict and absolutely love this series. The characters get more indepth and involved. Can't wait for Series 4! This was delivered quickly and in good packaging too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4