Profile for Amanda McC > Reviews

Content by Amanda McC

Amanda McC "mandmcc2"

Page: 1 | 2
MASTAPLASTA peel and stick repair patch for holes, rips and stains in car seats, sofas, bags and leather jackets 200mm x 100mm PLAIN STRIP DESIGN/BROWN
Offered by Mastaplasta
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sofa Repair, 16 July 2014
I used this for sofa repair and it has blended well. My only request would be for more sizes!

Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Medium
Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Medium
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 7.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Jaunty Coat, 8 April 2014
Medium is a great fit for a shihtzu - she's the bigger sturdier sort. It seems comfortable enough although not rain proof. Easy to fit and get off again for dogs that aren't impressed by coats lol!

Pukka Organic Elderberry Syrup 120 ml
Pukka Organic Elderberry Syrup 120 ml
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 12.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Swallow, 8 April 2014
I love the idea of this but it tastes really strong, sort of thyme-ish, but in a burn you oesophagus sort of way. I was disappointed as in theory it should have been right up my street. Just down to personal taste I guess but now even just the smell turns me. I bought it for a trip to Malawi this winter and wanted to boost my immune system generally, I didn't get sick when I was away but by the time I got back and got the flu I was too sickened by it to use it again :/

HoraDeals (TM) Fresh Lucky Flower Design Series Luxury Skin Leather Case Smart Cover With 360 Degrees Rotating Swivel Stand For Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 - Pink, Including One Microfiber Clean Cloth
Offered by HoraDeals Mall
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Price, 8 April 2014
Bought this lovely cover as a stocking filler present and it's really very pretty plus good quality too so a bit of a bargain considering the price.

A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night
A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Flat & Dare I Say It... Boring :/, 8 April 2014
These books are my guilty pleasure for the train when no one knows what I'm reading lol! A tiny bit frustrating as the story doesn't move quickly enough and by book six I'm finding it a bit repetitive and the characters a wee bit flat. Having said that there's enough time in between books for me to forget how bad they really are. Plus I'm a bit OCD about finishing any series I start so guess I'm in it til the end!

Chelsea Dubbin - Natural
Chelsea Dubbin - Natural
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the plastic container..., 8 April 2014
This review is from: Chelsea Dubbin - Natural (Misc.)
Love this stuff. Smells amazing and there's something very therapeutic about rubbing it into the leather. It did a great job on my fav boots and sandals. Seems to be very nourishing and brought the colour back to life. Not sure how it would fare on lighter colours though as I used it on dark brown and black leathers.

Glitzy Sparkly Luxurious Cat Collar & Bell (Hot Pink)
Glitzy Sparkly Luxurious Cat Collar & Bell (Hot Pink)
Offered by RS Pet Boutique Limited
Price: 2.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Glitzy Collar for the Cat About Town, 8 April 2014
Bought this in pink and green for my two kitties. Green one has lasted really well although all the glitz scratched off the pink one very easily. On balance though, these are two glitzy collars for a very good price with a great safety feature so fantastic value :)

Red Dog Cat Pet Collar Bow Ties Neckties Accessory White Dots Decor
Red Dog Cat Pet Collar Bow Ties Neckties Accessory White Dots Decor
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 5.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinner Parties Only, 8 April 2014
Jaunty wee tie for my kitty, a bit of fun although took a bit of time to arrive. Overall a fun purchase, hardly suitable for everyday apparel though ;)

Magic Rainbow Coloured Spring
Magic Rainbow Coloured Spring
Offered by UK + DIRECT
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Rabbits!, 8 April 2014
I bought this as a toy for my house rabbits! They heart it and at 99p so do I :) Great bargain and came quickly and well boxed in the post.

2 Tier Rabbit Hutch & Run Guinea Pig House Cage (RH06)
2 Tier Rabbit Hutch & Run Guinea Pig House Cage (RH06)
Price: 77.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Jan 2014
Hutch came super fast and was easy to build with two people (needed to attach roof). I agree there was a wee bit of trial and error with the instructions but it wasn't rocket science. My hutch was for indoor use but I think it would fare ok outside if tightly screwed together and taken care of with varnish etc. Mine is now freshly pimped (varnished with upholstered top & a bit of sound proofing) to blend with other furniture in the room and looks pretty good if I say so myself. I have two small rabbits, it seems just the right size for them (they are free range and use it as a base, but spend more time in there than they did their last digs). They are also navigating the ramp well, which was a bit tricksy for them at first. All things considered, I would name this "success"!

Page: 1 | 2