ARRAY(0xa35252d0)

Profile for Haggis > Reviews

Content by Haggis

Haggis

Mountain Warehouse Mens Adrenaline Iso-Viz Cycling Running High Visibility Reflective Jacket Coat
Offered by Mountain Warehouse
Price: 69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars nice jacket, but not fully waterproof in Scotland, 24 Feb 2014
Very good value, comfortable jacket , I like to be seen in the winter and this does that for me.
more waterproof than a shower jacket, put after 40 miles in heavy rain, I'm wet on the inside.
I am still looking for a jacket that is up to a Scottish winter.

Garmin Edge 500 Bike GPS with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence Sensor
Garmin Edge 500 Bike GPS with Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence Sensor
Price: 160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars There's only one thing better than a bike, a bike with a garmin!, 20 Jun 2013
Not cheap for a bike computer, but it does so much more, and no fafing with wires or magnets and calibration. I just had it in my pocket today and it still recorded my ride details . The website event keeps track of all your rides on a calender.
Brilliant as a speedo, amazing how quickly it responds. Now I have one I would not go back to any other bike computer.

I don't think the cadence sensor would be worth buying on it's own, but in this package it was more or less a freebie.

6 IN 1 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR GARMIN EDGE 500 - 3 LAYER GPS NAVIGATION DISPLAY SAVER
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have product, 20 Jun 2013
I had forgotten I had these, that's because I'm still on the first one on my Garmin and it's totally unnoticeable in use, which is exactly what you want. Garmins aren't cheap (but worth every penny), i would never risk them without one of these covers to protect the screen.

750mm x 50M Large Bubble Wrap Fast Free Delivery
750mm x 50M Large Bubble Wrap Fast Free Delivery
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct
Price: 13.20

3.0 out of 5 stars With bubbles, size matters, 20 Jun 2013
The bubbles turned out to be smaller than I expected, but still a lot better than the really small bubbles. You certainly get a lot of bubbles for your money, so no complaints, it does the job.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste yoiur money, 20 Jun 2013
The box contains loads of bits, but none of it of much use. Cannot work out anything that is any use for attaching the camera to a cycle helmet, which was my main reson for buying. The other attachments result in so much shake and vibration of the camera that they would be useless. Includes a load of velcro straps that I cannot figure out what to do with. The waterproof cover doesn't protect the key parts. The only useful items come with the camera anyway . In short, it looks like great value, but in reality is a waste of money.