Profile for Rosemary Bodger > Reviews

Rosemary Bodger

Downton Abbey - Series 3 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 3 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Still to be looked at., 16 Nov. 2013
We shall enjoy watching this DVD sometime in the future when we are unable to get out for some reason. This usually happens in winter. We do not watch a lot of TV or DVDs but like to have DVDs we have not seen to keep for snowy days.

Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [DVD]
Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Not viewed yet, 16 Nov. 2013
It is good to have DVDs which have not been looked at and which one can enjoy on days when one is unwell or unable to get out and about on very snowy days.

Christmas at Downton Abbey (2011) [DVD]
Christmas at Downton Abbey (2011) [DVD]
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars A DVD to be looked at on snowy days, 16 Nov. 2013
Yet to be looked at, as we shall see it this winter when we are snowed in and all is quiet and we cannot do our usual activities. Or we shall look at it if we are unwell

Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches
Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunches
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent recipe book for families, 16 Nov. 2013
Another book bought as a present. I have seen it elsewhere and it has excellent recipes in it for families. It arrived soon after it was ordered and was in excellent condition.

Flight By Elephant: The Untold Story of World War Two's Most Daring Jungle Rescue
by Andrew Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Book bought as a present, 16 Nov. 2013
This book was bought as a present. It has not been read, but arrived promptly in excellent condition. I read about it in a book review and knew that my husband would love to read it.

Wolfram: The Boy Who Went to War
Wolfram: The Boy Who Went to War
by Giles Milton

5.0 out of 5 stars Book bought as a present, 16 Nov. 2013
I bought this book as a present. I have not read it but it is in excellent condition and arrived quickly.

Great British Journeys
Great British Journeys
by Nicholas Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars Book called Great British Journeys - a short review, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Great British Journeys (Paperback)
I enjoyed the book very much myself and ordered more copies as presents for my brother and a friend. Nicholas Crane uses all his research into the journeys mentioned in the book to great advantage for the reader.

What Did You Do in the War, Mummy?
What Did You Do in the War, Mummy?
by Mavis Nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting book, 31 May 2013
The book is beautifully written, extremely interesting and the book I received was in excellent condition and came here soon after I had ordered it.

I don't know anyone who does not use Amazon for speed and price. But there are times when we also use our local book shops as we don't want them to go out of business. There are times when I like to look at books in a wide rangeing display in a shop. There I can find new interesting books, and can look at them and touch them, without buying them, if I don't feel they are what I want.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 9:02 AM GMT